Albany State's women's volleyball team is 16-0 in conference after beating Claflin on Sunday.
For the first time in 35 years, Georgia Tech got a victory on the campus of its rival, thanks to a strong second half when the Yellow Jackets overcame a seven-point deficit and leading scorer Jason Morris scored all 15 of his points.
No. 13 Georgia is looking to close out its regular season and head to the SEC title game with its 10th straight win today, but standing in the Bulldogs' way is bitter rival No. 25 Georgia Tech, which is searching for its biggest win of the season before heading to a bowl game.
The "Show-of-Support" rally was aimed at preventing the state's three historically black colleges and universities from being merged with other schools.
The “Show-of-Support” rally was aimed at preventing the state’s three historically black colleges and universities from being merged with other schools.
- Births 19 May 2013 1 comment
- Births 12 May 2013 8 comments
- Births - May 5, 2013 3 comments
- Births - April 28, 2013 3 comments
- Mr. & Mrs. George Robert Marlowe
- Births - April 21, 2013 3 comments
- Births - April 14, 2013 2 comments
- Births 7 April 2013 1 comment
- Anna Jade Chafin and Jordan Brett Hancock
- Jessica Jean Wilson and Timothy Clifford Eddins
- Emory Paige Reiber and Michael Olan Williamson
- Kimberly Westley and Kovosky Windom
- Julie Alison Pate and Samuel George Evans
- Ashley Michelle Overstreet and Kentonio Smith
- Sonya Johnson and Matthew Maxwell
- Ashley Lynn Schier and Trip Jernigan
- Lindsey Anne Boatright and Randol Brock Simmons
- Laura Powell Harris and Martin Douglas Coalson
People Helping People
- Woman challenges others to help local medical clinic 21 comments
- APD: Holiday dinner for community successful
- Lecture set to focus on healthy holiday cooking