A Dawson man faces a charge of marijuana possession with intent to distribute.
These are calls answered by Dougherty County and Albany public safety agencies Tuesday and early Wednesday,
A Lee County man is sentenced in the vehicle death of a 14-year-old.
With preliminary approval from the City Commission, Albany Fire Department officials hope to establish a rescue dive team.
Warrants have been issued for Dewayne Hogan in connection with a hit-and-run accident on the 3900 block of Radium Springs Road, police officials say.
The Albany Police Department’s Criminal Investigative Bureau is seeking help from the community in locating Kizzie Lashay Coleman, 21. Coleman is sought for an assault on her sisters, Latasha and Shonta Coleman, officials say.
Albany police respond to 41 incidents.
The Albany Police Department responded to an aggravated assault early Sunday morning, police reports show.
APD responds to at least 79 incidents
While not required by law, most law enforcement officers are prepared to administer CPR.
These are individuals who were booked into the Dougherty County Jail May 9-16. The listing includes name, date of booking, law enforcement agency, reason for booking, bond and date of release.
Eddie Streeter crashed his motorcycle in Albany following a chase that was initiated in Terrell County, reports show.
Albany police respond to at least 40 incidents
The APD responds to at least 45 incidents.
Albany Area Crime Stoppers has one Most Wanted fugitive this week. All fugitives on the Albany Area Crime Stoppers Most Wanted List should be considered armed and dangerous.
- Bright of the Day - May 23, 2013
- Squawk of the Day - May 23, 2013
- Dawson police arrest one on marijuana charge
- Police, Fire and EMS Reports - May 23, 2013
- Probation given in vehicular homicide case
- Wooden crosses designed to honor fallen soldiers
- Firefighters hope to form rescue dive team
- County ponders library reopening
- Dougherty officials see budget positives 1 comment
- DCSS Transportation Committee sends items to full board
- Is the city set to kill the multimodal project? 1 comment
- County pondering Gillionville speed limit change