Albany police respond to at least 96 calls.
Mary Louise Daniels, 54, a longtime Dougherty School System substitute teacher, is believed to have been involved in two robbery attempts Friday.
Nineteen people including two children were shot in New Orleans on Sunday when gunfire erupted at a Mother's Day parade, and city police said they were searching for three suspects.
A teacher with the Lee County School System was jailed Wednesday by officers of the Albany-Dougherty County Drug Unit.
The Save-Rite Petro Station at 427 South Westover Boulevard was robbed at gunpoint Friday, police officials say.
Georgia residents are near the top of the list for ID fraud.
APD responds to at least 35 incidents.
The state Special Olympic games will start next week.
A Lee County man is killed when his auto collides with a tree.
A stolen phone helps police track and apprehend suspects.
Albany Crime Stoppers is looking for Allen Dale Timbes.
APD responds to at least 27 incidents.
Albany police respond to at least 44 incidents.
Money and other items are taken from Maryland Fried Chicken on North Slappey Boulevard.
Officers of several law enforcement agencies arrest two and "rescue" a small child.
Officers of the Dawson Police Department raided an active methamphetamine lab last night, arrested the husband and wife team operating it, and "rescued" a three-year-old boy, police officials say.
- Dougherty increases landfill tipping fee 1 comment
- County to send letter in support of Phoebe 1 comment
- Parker: Growing ATC landlocked
- Police/Fire/EMS report for May 21, 2013
- STATE ROUNDUP: Hearing set in Brunswick infant killing 2 comments
- Kitchen Inspections - May 19, 2013 5 comments
- Bright of the Day - May 20, 2013 6 comments
- Squawk of the Day - May 20, 2013 30 comments
- Lee County sheriff’s deputy steps in with CPR 1 comment
- Deerfield-Windsor graduates 58 seniors 11 comments
- Is the city set to kill the multimodal project? 1 comment
- County pondering Gillionville speed limit change