APD responds to at least 27 incidents.
Albany police respond to at least 44 incidents.
Money and other items are taken from Maryland Fried Chicken on North Slappey Boulevard.
Officers of several law enforcement agencies arrest two and "rescue" a small child.
Officers of the Dawson Police Department raided an active methamphetamine lab last night, arrested the husband and wife team operating it, and "rescued" a three-year-old boy, police officials say.
Albany police answer 43 calls.
Albany police respond to at least 52 incidents.
These are individuals who were booked into the Dougherty County Jail April 25-May 2. The listing includes name, date of booking, law enforcement agency, reason for booking, bond and date of release.
An incident between two boys on a Worth County school bus is under active investigation.
An Albany man faces charges for causing injuries to his 6-year-old daughter in a traffic accident.
APD responds to at least 34 incidents.
A fugitive’s companion attempts to flee the scene by running over federal agents.
APD responds to at least 45 incidents.
Tracey Smith, 35, has been convicted of felony murder and awaits sentencing next week.
Police announce arrests of four shooting suspects but are quiet about case specifics.
Albany Police respond to 40 incidents.
- Bishop pens letter pleading with USPS on mail processing facilities 10 comments
- Sherrod, others meeting with AG over Baker County School Board 8 comments
- Driver charged with hit-and-run accident
- Police look for assault suspect
- Bright of the Day - May 22, 2013 1 comment
- Job creation fund one step from approval 5 comments
- Police/Fire/EMS - May 22, 2013
- Squawk of the Day - May 22, 2013 12 comments
- Phipps named chief appeals judge 2 comments
- Terrell leads Albany area schools in cohort graduation rates 5 comments
- Is the city set to kill the multimodal project? 1 comment
- County pondering Gillionville speed limit change