The Sylvester Police Department, working with the U.S. Marshal’s Office, captured a murder suspect Monday.
The Criminal Investigative Bureau of the Albany Police Department is asking for help in locating Antonio Rentrell Hayes, wanted for questioning in an aggravated assault case.
Officials are hoping for new leads in the case of a missing pregnant woman.
Police use a Taser in the arrest of a man with possible mental issues who they say set fire to his property.
A Florida man is sentenced to nearly nine years in prison on cocaine charges.
Two victims were in fair condition at an Albany hospital Monday after two separate incidents over the weekend, officials say.
A 35-year-old woman was fatally wounded following a domestic dispute with her husband on Sunday, police say.
Albany police respond to at least 65 incidents.
These are individuals who were booked into the Dougherty County Jail May 23-29, 2013. The listing includes name, date of booking, law enforcement agency, reason for booking, bond and date of release.
A woman gets a suspicious call from a foreign man wanting to “fix” her computer.
APD responds to at least 39 incidents.
A Georgia State trooper uses a sophisticated driving technique to stop high-speed fugitive.
Multiple law enforcement agencies were involved in a drug bust which confiscated 700 pounds of marijuana.
APD responds to at least 24 incidents
Officers from surrounding cities meet at ASU to lean more about controlling street gangs.
- Homebuilders plan Boot-Scootin' fundraiser
- Miz brings awesomeness to civic center
- Judge 'seriously concerned' about cheating prosecution
- Rookie U.S. Teachers Woefully Unprepared, Report Says
- United Way preparing for 2013 campaign
- Sperrazza released pending sentencing on $100k bond
- Police/Fire/EMS - June 18, 2013
- Squawk of the day - June 18, 2013
- Bright of the day - June 18, 2013
- One dead, two injured in Ashburn shooting
- Is the city set to kill the multimodal project? 1 comment
- County pondering Gillionville speed limit change