The Atlanta Falcons (2-1) face the Minnesote Vikings (1-2) at 4:25 p.m. Sunday at TCF Bank Stadium in Minneapolis.
Atlanta Braves management say getting back to “Braves Way” important
Atlanta Braves fired general manager Frank Wren on Monday.
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion is fourth in the Chase standings approaching Sunday's elimination race at Dover
Johnson in the ‘rocking chair’ in NASCAR Chase standings
Coach Mike Smith said he thought his players, who played three games in 12 days, handled it pretty well
After three games in 12 days, the Falcons finally get a chance to exhale
Caldwell Jones was one of six brothers who played center at ASU and one of four to play in the NBA
Albany State’s Caldwell Jones played 17 years of professional basketball, from 1973 until 1990.
John Hart, former GM at Cleveland and Texas, will serve as interim general manager
Atlanta Braves President John Schuerholz, interim GM John Hart and Hall-of-Fame manager Bobby Cox will be the committee that picks the Atlanta club’s next general manager.
Atlanta played three games in 12 days
After finishing a disappointing 4-12 last season, a good start was a high priority for the franchise, which soon will begin selling premium-seat licenses for the new stadium.
The starting pitcher is good to great but the Braves lose because the offense is bad to awful.
With former Atlanta Falcon Deion Sanders in the stadium, Devin Hester returned a punt 62 yards for a touchdown in the second quarter, high-stepping the final yards for the 20th return touchdown of his career, breaking Sanders’ record of 19 touchdown returns and gave the Falcons a commanding 35-0 lead in the first half.
Quarterback three three interceptions against Bengals last week
Matt Ryan had a sub-50 passer rating for only the fourth time in his career against Cincinnati, over 96 regular-season games.
As Braves struggle, Nationals clinch division title
The Braves are 58-69 since a 17-7 start and they’re under .500 for the first time since losing their season opener.
The new Atlanta Braves' home in Cobb County was officially named Tuesday in an announcement by the club and SunTrust
Falcons struggle aginst more-physical Bengals
Cincinnati had more than 400 yards in offense by midway through the third quarter and pretty much shut it down after taking a 24-3 lead with a quarter plus 6:28 minutes left.
Falcons’ offense struggles on the road
Atlanta Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan, coming off one of the best performances of his career last week against New Orleans, mostly struggled Sunday, going 24 of 44 for 231 yards and a touchdown with three interceptions.
Rangers beat punchless Braves, 3-2
Sunday’s final game with the Braves (75-73) provides the Rangers with the opportunity to sweep an opponent, which Texas has not done since mid-April against the Oakland Athletics.
- Lee County High School Basketball Game LIVE from Gwinnett County Tuesday afternoon
- Lee County High School Basketball Game LIVE from Gwinnett County tonight
- Albany High boys top Dougherty; Monroe pounds Westover
- Defending region girls champion Monroe tops Westover 47-43
- Sherwood Christian wins GICAA state football championship: VIDEO
- Deerfield Windsor Falls to Westfield 28-7 in GISA State Semifinal
- Archer ends Lee County’s dream season
- Calhoun County tops Mitchell County in thriller
- Ground game strong for Sherwood, Calvary
- Sherwood Christian aims for school's first state football championship
Outdoors in Southwest Georgia
- HOW THEY'RE BITIN': Southwest Georgia fishing - Nov. 22, 2014 weekend
- HOW THEY'RE BITIN': Southwest Georgia fishing - Nov. 15, 2014 weekend
- BOB KORNEGAY: For sale, one U-catch-It canoe
- HOW THEY'RE BITIN': Southwest Georgia fishing - Nov. 8, 2014 weekend
- HOW THEY'RE BITIN': Southwest Georgia fishing - Oct. 31, 2014 weekend
- New riverfront kayak launches open in downtown Albany | VIDEO
- Dirty Devil Dog Mud Run at Marine Corps Logistics Base-Albany cancelled this year
- BOB KORNEGAY: Some tales just too big to buy
- HOW THEY'RE BITIN': Southwest Georgia fishing - Oct. 25, 2014 weekend
- HOW THEY'RE BITIN': Southwest Georgia fishing - Oct. 17, 2014 weekend
- Resilient FSU faces another test in Florida
- Hutson Mason on record accuracy pace for Georgia
- Auburn Tigers snap two-game losing streak with win over Samford
- Georgia Bulldogs score early and often to pound Charleston Southern
- Late field goal sends FSU past Boston College
- Alabama tunes up for Auburn by routing Western Carolina
- Duke’s loss sends Georgia Tech into ACC title game
- Auburn hosts Pat Sullivan-led Samford
- Georgia coach Mark Richt said Georgia won’t look past Charleston Southern
- Atlanta Braves still a longshot for free-agent Jon Lester