Photo detail

A family of six was displaced after an early morning fire Monday at 119 Long Drive in Smithville. Lee County Fire Department officials believe the blaze was caused by a space heater.

Stories this photo appears in:

Tease photo

Fires displace families in Lee, Worth counties

The Lee County Fire Department is issuing public guidance on space heater use following a Smithville fire Monday morning.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Sign in to comment