Photo detail

A fire at 708 Dartmouth Lane that took place early Sunday is believed to have started from the stove. A 33-year-old man died after being found in the home. (Submitted Photo: Albany Fire Department)

Stories this photo appears in:

Tease photo

Albany officials investigate fatal fire on Sunday

A man and his dog dead following Albany fire

A fire that was called in early Sunday is believed to have orginated from the kitchen stove, Albany fire officials say.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Sign in to comment