Photo detail

Albany firefighters blow smoke out of the rear of a home on the 200 block of Cone Street Thursday afternoon. Battalion Chief Keith Ambrose says that this incident is the second time the same house has caught fire in the last couple of years and that the fire likely started when vagrants lit a fire inside trying to stay warm. Visit albanyherald.com to see the video that accompanies this photo.

Stories this photo appears in:

Tease photo

House fire reported on Cone Street

A fire on Cone Street has been extinguished.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Sign in to comment