Photo detail

A call came into the Albany Fire Department just before 9 a.m. on Monday regarding a recreational vehicle that had caught fire at 2301 Beachview Drive. AFD Assistant Chief Allen Cravey said that the fire was caused by an extension cord short, causing $25,000 in damages. The vehicle is a total loss, and there was heat damage to the house it was parked in front of, Cravey said.

Stories this photo appears in:

Tease photo

Fire destroys RV home

A call came into the Albany Fire Department just before 9 a.m. on Monday regarding a recreational vehicle that had caught fire at 2301 Beachview Drive. AFD Assistant Chief Allen Cravey said that the fire was caused by an extension cord short, causing $25,000 in damages. The vehicle is a total loss, and there was heat damage to the house it was parked in front of, Cravey said.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Sign in to comment