November 12, 2013
Pictured from left are University System of Georgia Vice Chancellor for Facilities Jim James, ABAC Director of Capital Planning Melvin Merrill, Greenline Architecture President Monica Mastrianni, and J.T. Turner Construction Chief Operating Officer Tripp Turner display the Regents Award of Excellence. (Special Photo)
Stories this photo appears in:
Project involved rehabilitation of school’s front campus
Tift, Lewis and Herring were three of the original buildings on campus at the 1908 opening of the Second District Agricultural & Mechanical School. Over the years, the three buildings fell into a state of disrepair and the last of the three, Tift Hall, closed in 2007.