Jump to content
You are correct Hoodie, the Bible does contain all those things just as life does. The Bible is just as relevant today as when written through the ages.
The point you miss is that the Bible teaches you through these atrocities that you can be a better person and be saved. Regardless if you believe in The Father, The Son, and The Holy Ghost you can never deny that following the Ten Commandments will make you a better person and contributing member of society.
"Get on your bikes and ride" (Queen: Fat Bottomed Girls)
By the way squawker, when the drugs wear off and the alcohol sweats out of your system try to think about more philisophical things beside the relationship of riding a bike to killing people with guns and knives versus paying taxes on your property.
Where did you wake up this morning?
Sure. Be on the lookout for a young black male, with black hair, brown eyes, average height, overweight, wearing a hoodie, has an "tavious" in some part of his name, hangs out on the streets all day drinking, drugging, and thugging honest people. The police better lease more buses if you are going to round up all that match this discription in Albany. Maybe the picture furnished will help his other thugs hide him better.
Our judicial, medical, and political system has turned from being the envy of the world into a laughing stock.
He has killed 2 people and since 1986 we (the few working people in this nation) have fed, housed, clothed, provided medical and legal care to the tune of approximately $120,000 a year based on a moderat estimate I read on the cost of incarceration.
What incentive do you give these gang bangers, welfare bottom feeders, negligent breeders (I won't call them mothers or fathers), and the rest of the give me or I'll steal from you or kill you society to better themselves and become an asset to this democracy.
Sad day - should have took him out back in 1986 and been done with it.
I was hoping to see the city councilman on this list. I guess the judges haven't returned from the holidays yet or is the mayor and city still covering for him.
This is racism, corruption, and criminal activity at it's core.
1. If a city official were to host a "White Expo" it would automatically be deemed racist and protested throughout the city.
2. If by chance the event was allowed to be held and not payed for after the "sponsors" paid their money, the city official would be fired and the sponsors would be boycotted.
3. Since when do we allow favoritism in the leasing of the Civic Center for personal gain by a city official ($2000 seems insufficient to finance the operations of the Civic Center for an event of this size).
4. He acted like the big man in town on others money and then stole it.
5. The saddest thing is that the Mayor and elected / employed city officilas support his activity by making excuses for him and condoning his activities.
SAD SAD DAY!!!
How is that curfew working that will control black-on-black, drug, and gang related crime?
Were any police enforcing the law or did they just show up with the ambulance?
It hasn't changed a bit since we rattled the bridge and dove off it in the 60s / 70s.
Tim, hang in there and bring some law and order to the State of Baker.
If you need a backup, I'm at Ft Benning during the week and at the old house on Moultrie Road on weekends.
Last login: Monday, June 3, 2013