Details for Advertisement for Bids The City of Arlington will accept sealed
Advertisement for Bids The City of Arlington will accept sealed bids on the work below at James C. Harpe Community Center, Arlington, Georgia until 2:00 p.m. local time, March 2, 2021 at which time and place all bids will be publicly opened and read aloud. Project Title: 2018 - 2020 LOCAL MAINTENANCE AND IMPROVEMENTS GRANT PROJECT RESURFACING OF THOMAS GROVE CHURCH ROAD, CITY OF ARLINGTON ARLINGTON, CALHOUN COUNTY, GEORGIA The project consists of: The resurfacing of approximately 0.50 miles of Thomas Grove Church Road in Arlington, Georgia. The time of performance will be 45 days. Payment for the work shall be made monthly based on the progress of construction. The Instructions to Bidders, Form of Bid, Form of Agreement, Specifications, and Forms of Bid Bond, Performance Bond, and other contract documents may be examined at: J. Paul Rakel, Jr., P.E. SOWEGA Engineering, LLC 158 East Lee Street Dawson, Georgia 39842 Mary King City of Arlington 567 Pioneer Road Arlington, Georgia 39813 Copies may be obtained at the office of SOWEGA Engineering, LLC, and P.O. BOX 735, DAWSON, GEORGIA 39842, upon payment of $100.00 for each set. No refunds will be made. The Owner reserves the rights to waive any and all informalities, to reject any and all bids, and to disregard all nonconforming, non-responsive, unbalanced or conditioned bids. Each bidder must deposit with his bid, security in the amount, form and subject to the conditions provided in the Instructions to Bidders. The bid security shall be at least five (5%) of the bid. All bids will remain subject to acceptance for 60 days after the actual date of the opening thereof. City of Arlington 567 Pioneer Road Arlington, Georgia 39813
- Axl Rose hangs with the 'Scooby Doo' gang in an animated cameo
- TikTok user raises $7,000 and drives for 12 hours to bring supplies to struggling Texans
- Covid-19 antibodies may protect against reinfection later, study suggests
- Movie review: The heart and soul of a singer shines through in 'U.S. vs. Billie Holiday'
- 35 voter fraud cases in Georgia turned over for prosecution
- Dougherty County parents accused of locking boy in laundry room arrested
- Jimmy Floyd Fields, Jr.
- Milton Griffin, Jr.
- Paulding County district attorney indicted on four felony charges
- Lee Co-County Manager Michael Sistrunk tenders resignation
- Mark Anthony Suttles
- Joel Glenn Eubanks
- Larrry Walter Massey
- Don S. Moody, Sr.
- ON THE MARKET: Leesburg home features lava rock kitchen island from UGA legend Fran Tarkenton's home
- ON THE MARKET: Custom built Albany home in Byron Plantation features 2 tankless water heaters
- PHOTOS: Pets available for adoption right now at Moultrie Colquitt County Humane Society - Feb 17
- ON THE MARKET: 10 reasons this Albany home steps away from Doublegate Golf Course could be for you
- ON THE MARKET: Duplex for sale features 'staged' mannequins in different rooms, poses
- 100 best dramas of all time, according to critics
- PHOTOS: Albany State University Wellness Day 2021
- History of African Americans in the US military
- PHOTOS: Winter storms hammer midwest United States with record snowfalls
- Top 10 luxury vehicles for America’s wealthiest
After you bake a pan of brownies and cut them, which piece is the best piece to get? This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.