Details for NOTICE OF FORECLOSURE SALE UNDER POWER DOUGHERTY COUNTY, GEORGIA
NOTICE OF FORECLOSURE SALE UNDER POWER DOUGHERTY COUNTY, GEORGIA Under and by virtue of the Power of Sale contained in a Security Deed given by Pamela Mott Thomas to Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Inc., as grantee, as nominee for SouthStar Funding, LLC dba Capital Home Mortgage, dated November 10, 2005, and recorded in Deed Book 3077, Page 218, Dougherty County, Georgia Records, as last transferred to U.S. Bank National Association, as successor in interest to Bank of America National Association, successor by merger to LaSalle Bank National Association, as Trustee for GSAMP Trust 2006-HE3, Mortgage Pass-Through Certificates, Series 2006-HE3 by assignment recorded on June 24, 2013 in Book 4033 Page 319 in the Office of the Clerk of Superior Court of Dougherty County, Georgia Records, conveying the after-described property to secure a Note in the original principal amount of Ninety Thousand and 0/100 dollars ($90,000.00), with interest thereon as set forth therein, there will be sold at public outcry to the highest bidder for cash before the courthouse door of Dougherty County, Georgia, within the legal hours of sale on March 2, 2021, the following described property: ALL THAT TRACT OR PARCEL OF LAND LYING AND BEING IN THE CITY OF ALBANY, AND IN LAND LOT 78 OF THE SECOND LAND PARTICULARLY DESCRIBED AS ALL OF LOT 33 OF GREENBRIAR SUBDIVISION, ACCORDING TO THE PLAT OF THE SUBDIVISION AS RECORDED IN PLAT BOOK 4, PAGE 188 (PLAT CABINET 1, SLIDE B-43), IN THE OFFICE OF THE CLERK OF SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGHTERY COUNTY, GEORGIA. THE DESCRIBED PROPERTY TO THE PRESENT SYSTEM OF NUMBERING OF STREET IN THE CITY OF ALBANY, GEORGIA. The debt secured by said Security Deed has been and is hereby declared due because of, among other possible events of default, failure to pay the indebtedness as and when due and in the manner provided in the Note and Security Deed. The debt remaining in default, this sale will be made for the purpose of paying the same and all expenses of this sale, as provided in Security Deed and by law, including attorneys fees (notice of intent to collect attorneys fees having been given). The entity having full authority to negotiate, amend or modify all terms of the loan (although not required by law to do so) is: PHH Mortgage Corporation they can be contacted at 1-800-750-2518 for Loss Mitigation Dept, or by writing to One Mortgage Way, Mount Laurel, New Jersey 08054, to discuss possible alternatives to avoid foreclosure. Said property will be sold subject to any outstanding ad valorem taxes (including taxes which are a lien, but not yet due and payable), any matters which might be disclosed by an accurate survey and inspection of the property, any assessments, liens, encumbrances, zoning ordinances, restrictions, covenants, and matters of record superior to the Security Deed first set out above. To the best knowledge and belief of the undersigned, the party in possession of the property is Pamela Mott-Thomas or tenant(s); and said property is more commonly known as 1722 Whisperwood St, Albany, GA 31721. The sale will be conducted subject to (1) confirmation that the sale is not prohibited under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code (2) final confirmation and audit of the status of the loan with the holder of the security deed and (3) any right of redemption or other lien not extinguished by foreclosure. U.S. Bank National Association, as successor in interest to Bank of America National Association, successor by merger to LaSalle Bank National Association, as Trustee for GSAMP Trust 2006-HE3, Mortgage Pass-Through Certificates, Series 2006-HE3 as Attorney in Fact for Pamela Mott Thomas. Brock & Scott, PLLC 4360 Chamblee Dunwoody Road Suite 310 Atlanta, GA 30341 404-789-2661 B&S file no.: 21-00016
- DWI charges dropped against Bruce Springsteen, who pleads guilty to just drinking in the park
- Axl Rose hangs with the 'Scooby Doo' gang in an animated cameo
- TikTok user raises $7,000 and drives for 12 hours to bring supplies to struggling Texans
- Covid-19 antibodies may protect against reinfection later, study suggests
- 35 voter fraud cases in Georgia turned over for prosecution
- Dougherty County parents accused of locking boy in laundry room arrested
- Jimmy Floyd Fields, Jr.
- Milton Griffin, Jr.
- Paulding County district attorney indicted on four felony charges
- Lee Co-County Manager Michael Sistrunk tenders resignation
- Mark Anthony Suttles
- Joel Glenn Eubanks
- Larrry Walter Massey
- Don S. Moody, Sr.
- ON THE MARKET: Leesburg home features lava rock kitchen island from UGA legend Fran Tarkenton's home
- ON THE MARKET: Custom built Albany home in Byron Plantation features 2 tankless water heaters
- PHOTOS: Pets available for adoption right now at Moultrie Colquitt County Humane Society - Feb 17
- ON THE MARKET: 10 reasons this Albany home steps away from Doublegate Golf Course could be for you
- ON THE MARKET: Duplex for sale features 'staged' mannequins in different rooms, poses
- PHOTOS: Albany State University Wellness Day 2021
- 100 best dramas of all time, according to critics
- History of African Americans in the US military
- PHOTOS: Winter storms hammer midwest United States with record snowfalls
- Top 10 luxury vehicles for America’s wealthiest
After you bake a pan of brownies and cut them, which piece is the best piece to get? This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.