Details for NOTICE OF SALE GEORGIA, DOUGHERTY COUNTY.
NOTICE OF SALE GEORGIA, DOUGHERTY COUNTY. By virtue of a power of sale contained in that certain Security Deed from RICKEY WADE to ALLEN A. CARLTON, JR. dated April 25, 2016, and recorded in Deed Book 4314, Page 291 et seq., in the Office of the Clerk of Superior Court of Dougherty County, Georgia, said Security Deed having originally been given to secure that certain Promissory Note in the original principal amount of FIFTY THOUSAND and 00/100 DOLLARS ($50,000.00) of even date therewith, as well as all extensions, renewals and modifications thereof, together with any and all other indebtedness, of any type or description, then or thereafter owing by RICKEY WADE to ALLEN A. CARLTON, JR., there will be sold by the undersigned, at public outcry, to the highest bidder for cash, before the courthouse door at Albany, Dougherty County, Georgia, within the legal hours of sale on the first Tuesday in April, 2021, the following described property: ALL THAT TRACT OR PARCEL OF LAND LYING AND BEING IN THE COUNTY OF DOUGHERTY, STATE OF GEORGIA AND BEING LOT NO 25 OF SCOGGINS SUBDIVISION AND BEING A PART OF A RE-SUBDIVIISON OF LOTS 30 THROUGH 35 OF BLOCK 'B' OF THE EMILY G. HENDERSON SUBDIVISION AS SHOWN BY MAP OR PLAT OF SAME PREPARED BY JOHN H. SPERRY, CIVIL ENGINEER, DATED FEBRUARY 20, 1973 AND RECORDED IN PLAT BOOK 4 PAGE 30 IN THE OFFICE OF THE CLERK OF THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGHERTY COUNTY, GEORGIA. SITUATED ON THE ABOVE DESCRIBED PROPERTY IS A DWELLING KNOWN AS 509 EMILY AVENUE, ALBANY, GEORGIA. ALL THAT TRACT OR PARCEL OF LAND LYING AND BEING IN CITY OF ALBANY, DOUGHERTY COUNTY, GEORGIA AND BEING ALL OF LOT 5 IN BLOCK 'F' OF CLEARVIEW SUBDIVISION ACCORDING TO A MAP OR PLAT OF SAID SUBDIVISION AS SAME IS RECORDED IN PLAT BOOK 1 PAGE 285 IN THE OFFICE OF THE CLERK OF SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGHERTY COUNTY, GEORGIA. THE ABOVE DESCRIBED PROPERTY IS PRESENTLY IMPROVED WITH A FRAME ONE FAMILY DWELLING KNOWN AS 1304 WADDELL AVENUE, ACCORDING TO THE PRESENT SYSTEM OF NUMBERING IN ALBANY, GEORGIA. THE STREET ADDRESS OF THE ABOVE-DESCRIBED PROPERTIES ARE 509 EMILY AVENUE AND 1304 WADDELL AVENUE, ALBANY, DOUGHERTY COUNTY, GEORGIA, TO THE BEST OF THE KNOWLEDGE AND BELIEF OF ALLEN A. CARLTON, JR. The indebtedness secured by the aforementioned Security Deed has been and is hereby declared immediately due and payable in full because of the failure of RICKEY WADE to maintain payments upon said indebtedness owing to ALLEN A. CARLTON, JR. in accordance with its terms. Said indebtedness remaining in default, this sale shall be made for the purpose of paying such indebtedness, as well as all expenses of this sale, including attorneys fees. The above-described property will be sold as the property of RICKEY WADE and will be sold subject to the following items which may affect the title to said property: all zoning and subdivision ordinances and/or regulations; matters which would be disclosed by an accurate survey or an inspection of the property; all real property ad valorem taxes or assessments, which may constitute liens upon said property; all liens which, under applicable law, would take priority over the Deed to Secure Debt and Security Agreement described above; and all easements, restrictions, rights-of-way, security deeds or other encumbrances of record which have priority over the referenced Security Deed. To the best of the knowledge and belief of the undersigned, the party presently in possession of said property is RICKEY WADE, and/or a tenant or tenants. The entity or individual designated who shall have full authority to negotiate, amend and modify all terms of the mortgage pursuant to established guidelines is: Allen A. Carlton, Jr. c/o Alecia Henderson 882 Gooedes Creek Church Rd. Mooresboro, NC 28114 Tel: (828) 674-1885 ATTN: Alecia Henderson Please note, however, that such entity or individual is not required by law to negotiate, amend or modify the terms of such loan. THIS LAW FIRM IS ATTEMPTING TO COLLECT A DEBT AND ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE. ALLEN A. CARLTON, JR., as Attorney-in-Fact for RICKEY WADE MOORE, CLARKE, DuVALL & RODGERS, P.C. By: D. BRADLEY FOLSOM Attorneys for ALLEN A. CARLTON, JR. Post Office Box 4540 Valdosta, Georgia 31604-4540 229) 245-7823 PUBLICATION DATES: March 12th, 19th, 26th and April 2nd, 2021.
- CDC vaccine advisers put off decision on Johnson & Johnson Covid-19 vaccine
- Kristin Smart, who disappeared in 1996, may have been raped and killed in a college dorm, prosecutor says
- T GAMBLE: I'm giving to charity ... I need more address labels
- RICHARD L. JACKSON: Foster kids will see huge benefit with tuition waiver
- Deerfield-Windsor hires new boys basketball coach, strength and conditioning coordinator
- Curt O. Hall, Jr.
- Businessman Kelvin King announces plans to seek Senate seat
- Swamp Gravy officials hope 'A Stone's Throw' makes a big splash in Colquitt
- Suspect killed, 3 officers injured during police chase in Georgia
- James Andrew Moon
- Irish Santoria Powell Hammond
- David W. Morrell, Jr.
- Watson brings Bohemian vibe to downtown Albany
- Reports: Former Atlanta Falcon Phillip Adams kills five, himself
- PHOTOS: Pets available for adoption this week at Moultrie Colquitt County Humane Society - April 8
- ON THE MARKET: Lee County home features Gunite pool, media room, man cave
- ON THE MARKET: Albany home in Spring Hill Estates features sunroom, gunite pool, heart pine flooring
- Best places to retire in Georgia
- Highest-rated restaurants in Atlanta, according to Tripadvisor
- PHOTOS: Albany State University Social Work Conference 2021
- ON THE MARKET: Albany home in Merry Acres West in Lake Park School neighborhood
- Highest-earning counties in Georgia
- Baby names losing popularity in the 21st century
- PHOTOS: Albany State University student luncheon recognizing alumni professionals
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.