Details for NOTICE OF SALE UNDER POWER, DOUGHERTY COUNTY
NOTICE OF SALE UNDER POWER, DOUGHERTY COUNTY Pursuant to the Power of Sale contained in a Security Deed given by Ernest Eric Peterson and Lawanda Michelle Peterson to American Business Mortgage Services, Inc. dated 6/14/2002 and recorded in Deed Book 2418 Page 162 Dougherty County, Georgia records; as last transferred to or acquired by The Bank of New York Mellon f/k/a The Bank of New York as successor in interest to JPMorgan Chase Bank, National Association, as Indenture Trustee for the registered holders of ABFS Mortgage Loan Trust 2002-3, Mortgage-Backed Pass-Through Certificates, Series 2002-3, conveying the after-described property to secure a Note in the original principal amount of $130,000.00, with interest at the rate specified therein, there will be sold by the undersigned at public outcry to the highest bidder for cash before the Courthouse door of Dougherty County, Georgia (or such other area as designated by Order of the Superior Court of said county), within the legal hours of sale on March 2, 2021 (being the first Tuesday of said month unless said date falls on a Federal Holiday, in which case being the first Wednesday of said month), the following described property: ALL THAT TRACT OR PARCEL OF LAND LYING AND BEING IN LAND LOT 37 & 44 IN THE SECOND LAND DISTRICT OF DOUGHERTY COUNTY, GEORGIA, AND BEING MORE PARTICULARLY DESCRIBED AS FOLLOWS: ALL OF LOT 8 OF ST. ANDREWS PLACE, PHASE ONE, ACCORDING TO A MAP OR PLAT OF SAID SUBDIVISION AS THE SAME IS RECORDED IN PLAT CABINET 1, SLIDE B-88, IN THE OFFICE OF THE CLERK OF SUPERIOR COURT, DOUGHERTY COUNTY, GEORGIA. The debt secured by said Security Deed has been and is hereby declared due because of, among other possible events of default, failure to pay the indebtedness as and when due and in the manner provided in the Note and Security Deed. The debt remaining in default, this sale will be made for the purpose of paying the same and all expenses of this sale, as provided in the Security Deed and by law, including attorneys fees (notice of intent to collect attorneys fees having been given). Said property is commonly known as 3610 Jenny Lane, Albany, GA 31707 together with all fixtures and personal property attached to and constituting a part of said property, if any. To the best knowledge and belief of the undersigned, the party (or parties) in possession of the subject property is (are): Ernest Eric Peterson and Lawanda Michelle Peterson or tenant or tenants. PHH Mortgage Corporation is the entity or individual designated who shall have full authority to negotiate, amend and modify all terms of the mortgage. PHH Mortgage Corporation One Mortgage Way Mount Laurel, NJ 08054 (800) 750-2518 Note, however, that such entity or individual is not required by law to negotiate, amend or modify the terms of the loan. Said property will be sold subject to: (a) any outstanding ad valorem taxes (including taxes which are a lien, but not yet due and payable), (b) unpaid water or sewage bills that constitute a lien against the property whether due and payable or not yet due and payable and which may not be of record, (c) the right of redemption of any taxing authority, (d) any matters which might be disclosed by an accurate survey and inspection of the property, and (e) any assessments, liens, encumbrances, zoning ordinances, restrictions, covenants, and matters of record superior to the Security Deed first set out above. The sale will be conducted subject to (1) confirmation that the sale is not prohibited under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code; and (2) final confirmation and audit of the status of the loan with the holder of the Security Deed. Pursuant to O.C.G.A. Section 9-13-172.1, which allows for certain procedures regarding the rescission of judicial and non-judicial sales in the State of Georgia, the Deed Under Power and other foreclosure documents may not be provided until final confirmation and audit of the status of the loan as provided immediately above. The Bank of New York Mellon f/k/a The Bank of New York as successor in interest to JPMorgan Chase Bank, National Association, as Indenture Trustee for the registered holders of ABFS Mortgage Loan Trust 2002-3, Mortgage-Backed Pass-Through Certificates, Series 2002-3 as agent and Attorney in Fact for Ernest Eric Peterson and Lawanda Michelle Peterson Aldridge Pite, LLP, 15 Piedmont Center, 3575 Piedmont Road, N.E., Suite 500, Atlanta, Georgia 30305, (404) 994-7637. 1017-4479A THIS LAW FIRM MAY BE ACTING AS A DEBT COLLECTOR ATTEMPTING TO COLLECT A DEBT. ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE. 1017-4479A
- DWI charges dropped against Bruce Springsteen, who pleads guilty to just drinking in the park
- Axl Rose hangs with the 'Scooby Doo' gang in an animated cameo
- TikTok user raises $7,000 and drives for 12 hours to bring supplies to struggling Texans
- Covid-19 antibodies may protect against reinfection later, study suggests
- 35 voter fraud cases in Georgia turned over for prosecution
- Dougherty County parents accused of locking boy in laundry room arrested
- Jimmy Floyd Fields, Jr.
- Milton Griffin, Jr.
- Paulding County district attorney indicted on four felony charges
- Lee Co-County Manager Michael Sistrunk tenders resignation
- Mark Anthony Suttles
- Joel Glenn Eubanks
- Larrry Walter Massey
- Don S. Moody, Sr.
- ON THE MARKET: Leesburg home features lava rock kitchen island from UGA legend Fran Tarkenton's home
- ON THE MARKET: Custom built Albany home in Byron Plantation features 2 tankless water heaters
- PHOTOS: Pets available for adoption right now at Moultrie Colquitt County Humane Society - Feb 17
- ON THE MARKET: 10 reasons this Albany home steps away from Doublegate Golf Course could be for you
- ON THE MARKET: Duplex for sale features 'staged' mannequins in different rooms, poses
- PHOTOS: Albany State University Wellness Day 2021
- 100 best dramas of all time, according to critics
- History of African Americans in the US military
- PHOTOS: Winter storms hammer midwest United States with record snowfalls
- Top 10 luxury vehicles for America’s wealthiest
After you bake a pan of brownies and cut them, which piece is the best piece to get? This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.