Details for NOTICE OF SALE UNDER POWER GEORGIA, DOUGHERTY COUNTY THIS IS AN ATTEMPT TO COLLECT A DEBT.
NOTICE OF SALE UNDER POWER GEORGIA, DOUGHERTY COUNTY THIS IS AN ATTEMPT TO COLLECT A DEBT. ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE. Under and by virtue of the Power of Sale contained in a Security Deed given by Leonard L Fulmore to Wells Fargo Financial Georgia, Inc., dated June 5, 2008, recorded in Deed Book 3500, Page 337, Dougherty County, Georgia Records, conveying the after-described property to secure a Note in the original principal amount of SIXTY-NINE THOUSAND EIGHT HUNDRED EIGHTY-SIX AND 58/100 DOLLARS ($69,886.58), with interest thereon as set forth therein, there will be sold at public outcry to the highest bidder for cash before the courthouse door of Dougherty County, Georgia, or at such place as may be lawfully designated as an alternative, within the legal hours of sale on the first Tuesday in March, 2021, the following described property: SEE EXHIBIT A ATTACHED HERETO AND MADE A PART HEREOF The debt secured by said Security Deed has been and is hereby declared due because of, among other possible events of default, failure to pay the indebtedness as and when due and in the manner provided in the Note and Security Deed. The debt remaining in default, this sale will be made for the purpose of paying the same and all expenses of this sale, as provided in the Security Deed and by law, including attorney's fees (notice of intent to collect attorney's fees having been given). Said property will be sold subject to any outstanding ad valorem taxes (including taxes which are a lien, but not yet due and payable), any matters which might be disclosed by an accurate survey and inspection of the property, any assessments, liens, encumbrances, zoning ordinances, restrictions, covenants, and matters of record superior to the Security Deed first set out above. Wells Fargo USA Holdings, Inc. successor by merger to Wells Fargo Financial Georgia, Inc. is the holder of the Security Deed to the property in accordance with OCGA § 44-14-162.2. The entity that has full authority to negotiate, amend, and modify all terms of the mortgage with the debtor is: Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., PO Box 10335, Des Moines, IA 50306, 1-800-416-1472. To the best knowledge and belief of the undersigned, the party in possession of the property is Estate Of Leonard Lamar Fulmore and Leonard L Fulmore or a tenant or tenants and said property is more commonly known as 826 W Mercer Ave, Albany, Georgia 31701. The sale will be conducted subject (1) to confirmation that the sale is not prohibited under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code and (2) to final confirmation and audit of the status of the loan with the holder of the security deed. Wells Fargo USA Holdings, Inc. successor by merger to Wells Fargo Financial Georgia, Inc. as Attorney in Fact for Leonard L Fulmore McCalla Raymer Leibert Pierce, LLC 1544 Old Alabama Road Roswell, GA 30076 www.foreclosurehotline.net EXHIBIT A The land situated in the State of Georgia, County of Dougherty, City of Albany, and described as follows: All of Lot 14, Block 164, of the Resubdivision of West Highland Subdivision, recorded in Plat Book 2, Page 2, in the Office of the Clerk of Superior Court of Dougherty County, Georgia. APN#: DD-21-35 MR/cjo 3/2/21 Our file no. 20-03931GA - FT5
- Covid-19 death rates 10 times higher in countries where most adults are overweight, report finds
- Stripling's General Store announces expansion plans into Tifton
- Lee County, Carver-Columbus to meet in 2021 Hamp Smith Football Classic at Albany State
- There's good Covid-19 news, including a third vaccine's approval. But don't ease up on safety measures, Fauci warns
- Which Covid-19 vaccine should I get? Dr. Wen weighs in
- MARY JANE SALTER
- GIRLS BASKETBALL ROUNDUP: Deerfield-Windsor, Westwood post playoff wins
- GEORGE WILL: Unprecedented, untargeted 'stimulus'
- Stephen Ferrell Hinton
- Victor W. Evans
- ON THE MARKET: 6 bedroom Lee County home features lake view, pecan trees, and salt water pool
- PHOTOS: Pets available for adoption at Lee County Animal Shelter - March 3
- PHOTOS: WPFQ's Honey Jam weekend event a big success
- PHOTOS: Pets available for adoption this week at Moultrie Colquitt County Humane Society - March 3
- 10 editorial and topical cartoons from the past week — March 1
- PHOTOS: Retirement celebration of Albany State University's Dr. Stephanie R. Harris-Jolly
- PHOTOS: Suit Drive with M.A.L.E.S., part of Albany State University's Pre-Alumni Council Week
- Biggest farming county in every state
- 50 delicious air-fryer recipes
- County with the most severe weather in every state
President Biden has been in office for over a month now. How do you think he has been handling his job so far? This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.