Details for NOTICE OF SALE UNDER POWER GEORGIA
NOTICE OF SALE UNDER POWER GEORGIA, Dougherty COUNTY THIS LAW FIRM IS ACTING AS A DEBT COLLECTOR ATTEMPTING TO COLLECT A DEBT. ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE. Under and by virtue of the Power of Sale contained in a Security Deed given by REALSOURCE LLC to AMERIS BANK dated 3/21/2013 recorded on 4/8/13 in Deed Book 4006 Page 41-45, Dougherty County, Georgia Records, conveying the after-described property to secure a Note in the original principal amount of EIGHTY NINE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED SEVENTY THREE Dollars and 59/100 ($89,273.59) as amended or modified, with interest thereon as set forth therein, there will be sold at public outcry to the highest bidder for cash before the courthouse door of Dougherty County, Georgia, within the legal hours of sale on the first Tuesday in March, 2021, in the following described property: 1118 LIBERY EXPRESSWAY SE: ALL THAT TRACT OR PARCEL OF LAND LYING AND BEING IN LAND LOT 207, FIRST LAND DISTRICT, DOUGHERTY COUNTY, GEORGIA, AND BEING MORE PARTICULARLY DESCRIBED AS FOLLOWS: COMMENCE AT A POINT WHERE THE SOUTH LAND LOT LINE OF LAND LOT 206, FIRST LAND DISTRICT, INTERSECTS WITH THE EAST RIGHT OF WAY LINE OF U.S. HWY 19 (STATE ROUTE 333) AND FROM SAID POINT GO SOUTH 03 DEGREES 00 MINUTES EAST ALONG THE EAST RIGHT OF WAY LINE OF SAID HIGHWAY A DISTANCE OF 736.70 FEET TO THE POINT OF BEGINNING. FROM SAID POINT OF BEGINNING GO THENCE NORTH 88 DEGREES 43 MINUTES EAST A DISTANCE OF 691.70 FEET TO A POINT ON THE WEST LINE OF THE GEORGIA POWER COMPANY RIGHT OF WAY; FROM SAID POINT GO THENCE SOUTH 18 DEGREES 05 MINUTES EAST A DISTANCE OF 574.26 FEET TO A POINT; FROM SAID POINT GO THENCE SOUTH 88 DEGREES 43 MINUTES WEST A DISTANCE OF 841.20 FEET TO A POINT; FROM SAID POINT GO THENCE NORTH 03 DEGREES 00 MINUTES WEST ALONG THE EAST RIGHT OF WAY LINE OF US 19 ( STATE ROUTE 333) A DISTANCE OF 550 FEET TO THE POINT OF BEGINNING. SAID PROPERTY CONSISTING OF 9.673 ACRES. 504 CONCORD LN., ALBANY GEORGIA 31701: TRACT I: ALL THAT TRACT OR PARCEL OF LAND LYING AND BEING IN THE COUNTY OF DOUGHERTY, STATE OF GEORGIA AND BEING MORE PARTICUALRLY DESCRIBED AS ALL OF LOTS 15 AND 16 IN BLOCK G, RIO VISTA SUBDIVISION, ACCORDING TO A MAP OR PLAT OF SAID SUBDIVISION RECORDED IN PLAT BOOK 1, PAGE 98 (PLAT CABINET 1, SLIDE A-13), IN THE OFFICE OF THE CLERK OF THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGHERTY COUNTY, GEORGIA. TRACT II: ALL THAT TRACT OR PARCEL OF LAND LYING AND BEING IN LAND LOTS 241 AND 266 IN THE FIRST LAND DISTRICT OF DOUGHERTY COUNTY, GEORGIA, AND BEING A PART OF RIO VISTA SUBDIVISON AS SHOWN ON A MAP OR PLAT OF SAME AS RECORDED IN PLAT BOOK 1, PAGE 98, IN THE OFFICE OF THE CLERK OF SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGHERTY COUNTY, GEORGIA, AND BEING MORE SPECIFICALLY DESCRIBED AS LOTS 10, 11, 12, 13, 22, 23, 24 AND 25 IN BLOCK F OF RIO VISTA SUBDIVISION. The debt secured by said Security Deed has been and is hereby declared due because of, among other possible events of default, failure to pay the indebtedness as and when due and in the manner provided in the Note and Security Deed. The debt remaining in default, this sale will be made for the purpose of paying the same and all expenses of this sale, as provided in said Security Deed and by law, including attorneys fees (notice of intent to collect attorneys fees having been given). Said property will be sold subject to any outstanding ad valorem taxes (including taxes which are a lien, but not yet due and payable), any matters which might be disclosed by an accurate survey and inspection of the property, any assessments, liens, encumbrances, zoning ordinances, restrictions, covenants, and matters of record superior to the Security Deed first set out above. To the best knowledge and belief of the undersigned, the party in possession of the property is REALSOURCE LLC, STACY EDWARDS, or a tenant or tenants. Pursuant to O. C. G. A. §44-14-162.2, the name, address and telephone number of the individual or entity who shall have the full authority to negotiate, amend, or modify all terms of the above described mortgage is as follows: Ameris Bank, 3811 Frederica Rd., St. Simons Island, GA 31522 or call 912-261-4794. The foregoing notwithstanding, nothing in O. C. G. A.§44-14-162.2 shall be construed to require Ameris Bank to negotiate, amend or modify the terms of the Deed to Secure Debt described herein. The sale will be conducted subject (1) to confirmation that the sale is not prohibited under the U S. Bankruptcy Code and (2) to final confirmation and audit of the status of the loan with the holder of the security deed. This 21th day of January, 2020. AMERIS BANK AS ATTORNEY IN FACT FOR REALSOURCE LLC Wolfson & Osmus LLC Attorneys at Law 1010 Williams Street Valdosta, GA 31601 (229) 257-0080 State Bar No. 578435
- California professor put on paid administrative leave after video shows him chastising student who is hard of hearing
- China detains six people for 'insulting' soldiers killed in India border clash
- Pfizer, Moderna, J&J pledge 240 million total Covid-19 vaccine doses by the end of March
- University of Michigan says it shut down a campus library for two days after discovering venomous spiders
- 35 voter fraud cases in Georgia turned over for prosecution
- Dougherty County parents accused of locking boy in laundry room arrested
- Jimmy Floyd Fields, Jr.
- Milton Griffin, Jr.
- Paulding County district attorney indicted on four felony charges
- Mark Anthony Suttles
- Lee Co-County Manager Michael Sistrunk tenders resignation
- Joel Glenn Eubanks
- Larrry Walter Massey
- Don S. Moody, Sr.
- ON THE MARKET: Leesburg home features lava rock kitchen island from UGA legend Fran Tarkenton's home
- ON THE MARKET: 10 reasons this Albany home steps away from Doublegate Golf Course could be for you
- PHOTOS: Pets available for adoption right now at Moultrie Colquitt County Humane Society - Feb 17
- ON THE MARKET: Custom built Albany home in Byron Plantation features 2 tankless water heaters
- ON THE MARKET: Duplex for sale features 'staged' mannequins in different rooms, poses
- 10 editorial and topical cartoons from the past week — Feb. 17
- 100 best dramas of all time, according to critics
- Top 100 TV shows of the ’60s
- PHOTOS: Winter storms hammer midwest United States with record snowfalls
- History of African Americans in the US military
After you bake a pan of brownies and cut them, which piece is the best piece to get? This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.