Details for HISTORIC PRESERVATION COMMISSION NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
HISTORIC PRESERVATION COMMISSION NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING The Albany Dougherty Historic Preservation Commission will conduct a virtual public meeting on Wednesday, April 7, 2021 at 10:00 A.M. via the Zoom platform. Historic Preservation Commission meetings are open to the public. Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/95219225113?pwd=VU94ZzNpbFdtS2dMN04yUzl1YWx6UT09 Meeting ID: 952 1922 5113 Passcode: 515128 One tap mobile +16465588656,,95219225113#,,,,*515128# US (New York) 21-017 HISTORIC 1309 North Jefferson Street: Applicant requests approval of the demolition of an existing concession stand near the pool at the Boys and Girls Club. Applicant is Marvin Laster. Exact description of the property is on file at the Planning & Development Services Department, 240 Pine Avenue, Room 300, and may be reviewed along with any other information regarding this request between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Telephone number is (229) 438-3901 As set forth in the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the City of Albany does not discriminate on the basis of disability in the admission or access to or treatment or employment in its programs or activities. The Human Resources Department has been designated to coordinate compliance with the non-discrimination requirements contained in section 35.107 of the Department of Justice Regulations. Information concerning the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act, and the rights provided there, is available at the office of Human Resources. The City of Albany will assist citizens with special needs given proper notice (7 working days). Any requests for reasonable accommodations required by individuals to fully participate in any open meeting, program, or activity of the City of Albany, Georgia should be directed to Paul Forgey, AICP, Director, Planning and Development Services, 240 Pine Avenue, Suite 300, Albany, Georgia, 31701, (229) 438-3901.
- Deerfield-Windsor hires new boys basketball coach, strength and conditioning coordinator
- Georgia candidates line up early for key 2022 elections
- Warren "Ronnie" Pate
- James Andrew Moon
- Curt O. Hall, Jr.
- Sheila B. Paige
- Irish Santoria Powell Hammond
- David W. Morrell, Jr.
- Reports: Former Atlanta Falcon Phillip Adams kills five, himself
- Ball is in Albany's court as county proposes Tift Park location for $1.3 million tennis center
- ON THE MARKET: Albany home in Spring Hill Estates features sunroom, gunite pool, heart pine flooring
- PHOTOS: Pets available for adoption this week at Moultrie Colquitt County Humane Society - April 8
- ON THE MARKET: Albany home in Merry Acres West in Lake Park School neighborhood
- 50 best colleges on the West Coast
- PHOTOS: 2021 Annual Alice Coachman Track & Field Invitational at Albany State University
- PHOTOS: Albany State University What's Up Wednesday celebrating ASU founder Joseph Holley
- PHOTOS: Albany State University student luncheon recognizing alumni professionals
- PHOTOS: Albany State University Social Work Conference 2021
- Baby names losing popularity in the 21st century
- Bestselling album from the year you graduated high school
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting. #NationalPecanMonth