Details for INVITATION TO BID MOWING/LITTER PICKUP BID REF.
INVITATION TO BID MOWING/LITTER PICKUP BID REF. #21-002R Sealed bids will be received by the City of Albany, Procurement Division, 222 Pine Avenue, Suite 260, Albany, Georgia, 31701, until 2:30 p.m., April 13, 2021 for the bi-weekly litter pick up, mow, and weed eat all grass, and once a year back of curb edging on the Gateway Streets. Bid documents can be obtained from the Procurement Division, Georgia Procurement Registry, and www.albanyga.gov. For additional information, contact Kimberly Allen, Buyer I at Kiallen@albanyga.gov. \by\ Yvette Fields, Director Central Services Department
- Deerfield-Windsor hires new boys basketball coach, strength and conditioning coordinator
- Georgia candidates line up early for key 2022 elections
- Warren "Ronnie" Pate
- James Andrew Moon
- Curt O. Hall, Jr.
- Sheila B. Paige
- Irish Santoria Powell Hammond
- David W. Morrell, Jr.
- Reports: Former Atlanta Falcon Phillip Adams kills five, himself
- Ball is in Albany's court as county proposes Tift Park location for $1.3 million tennis center
- ON THE MARKET: Albany home in Spring Hill Estates features sunroom, gunite pool, heart pine flooring
- PHOTOS: Pets available for adoption this week at Moultrie Colquitt County Humane Society - April 8
- ON THE MARKET: Albany home in Merry Acres West in Lake Park School neighborhood
- 50 best colleges on the West Coast
- PHOTOS: 2021 Annual Alice Coachman Track & Field Invitational at Albany State University
- PHOTOS: Albany State University What's Up Wednesday celebrating ASU founder Joseph Holley
- PHOTOS: Albany State University student luncheon recognizing alumni professionals
- PHOTOS: Albany State University Social Work Conference 2021
- Baby names losing popularity in the 21st century
- Bestselling album from the year you graduated high school
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting. #NationalPecanMonth