Details for NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING In accordance with Section 12-8-26(a) of the Georgia Comprehensive Solid Waste Management Act, Dougherty County will hold a public meeting to discuss waste management needs of Dougherty County and to describe the process for siting a solid waste disposal facility. The meeting will be held 2:00 pm on Wednesday September 22, 2021 at the Albany-Dougherty Government Center, 222 Pine Avenue, Albany, Georgia in Room 100.
- Phyllis Whitley-Banks leaving city of Albany staff
- 5 reasons why FDA advisers did not recommend Covid-19 booster shots for everyone
- Betty Carol Rainey
- Georgia Attorney General Chris Carr joins 23 state AGs, threatening legal action over Biden COVID mandates
- FBI spends hours searching family home of Gabby Petito's fiancé Brian Laundrie as he remains missing
- Human remains found in Wyoming are 'consistent' with description of Gabby Petito, FBI says
- Albany Police Department to initiate voucher program to help drivers fix defective cars
- Alex Murdaugh's attorney says Murdaugh will turn himself in Thursday
- Westover topples Early County, giving Adam Miller his first victory
- Albany native Larry West, teammates celebrated as trailblazers in UGA football team's integration
- PHOTOS: Monroe vs. Northeast Macon Football
- PHOTOS: Albany State University vs Valdosta State football
- PHOTOS: The five players who integrated the University of Georgia's football team in 1971
- PHOTOS: Westover football team defeats Early County
- PHOTOS: Albany State vs. Shorter Football
- PHOTOS: Lee County vs. Lowndes Football
- Most popular baby names in the last 100 years
- What summer weather was like the year you were born
- PHOTOS: Albany State University What's Up Wednesday - Plant Initiative Adoption Day
- Top country song from the year you graduated high school
POLL: With just 2 weeks remaining in regular season play, how long will it take the Atlanta Braves to clinch the NL East?
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.