Details for PUBLICATION DOUGHERTY COUNTY JUVENILE COURT IN THE MATTER OF: R.M.
PUBLICATION DOUGHERTY COUNTY JUVENILE COURT IN THE MATTER OF: R.M. B/F 4/29/2017 To: all unknown biological fathers, putative fathers, legal fathers, or any other individuals alleging custody or any other individuals who might be the father of R.M. B/F 4/29/2017 child born to Ashley Mack on the aforementioned date A petition was filed in this Court by Social Services Case Manager Treena White, on the 11 day of August 2021. The Petition alleges the above-referenced child to be dependent according to Georgia law and seeks termination of your parental rights, if any. You may obtain a copy of the Petition, which sets forth the specific allegations in detail, from the Clerk of Juvenile Court of Dougherty County, 225 Pine Avenue, Room G-7, Ground Floor, Albany, Georgia, 31701, phone 229-431-2162. By authority of an Order for Service by Publication by the Judge of said Court on or about the 11th day of August, 2021, you are commanded to be an appear in the Juvenile Court of Dougherty County, Georgia, located at 225 Pine Avenue, Room G-7, Ground Floor, Albany, Georgia, 31701, within sixty (60) days of said Order for Service by Publication and on the 16th day of November, 2021, at _8:30 a.m. to then and there make defense to allegations of the petition, and to show cause why the prayers of the petition should not be granted, and why the said child and all parties named herein should not be dealt with according to the provisions of the law. The hearing is for the purpose of terminating your parental rights. You or any other interested party may file a written objection or answer on or before the date and time for the hearing stated above by filing the same at the office of the Clerk of Juvenile Court of Dougherty County, Georgia, and the Petitioner's Attorney, William Godfrey Be advised that any biological father who is not the legal father of this child shall lose all rights to this child and shall not be entitled to object to the termination of his rights unless within thirty (30) days of receipt of this notice, he files a petition to legitimate the child pursuant to O.C.G.A. § 19-7-22 and (2) notice of the filing of the Petition to legitimate with the Dougherty County Juvenile Court. Witness the Honorable Herbie L. Solomon, Judge of said Court this _2nd day of September, 2021. Tequila B, Woods, Clerk Dougherty County Juvenile Court Dougherty Judicial Circuit William Godfrey Special Assistant Attorney General Post Office Box 2321 Albany, Georgia 31702 Phone (229) email@example.com
- Phyllis Whitley-Banks leaving city of Albany staff
- 5 reasons why FDA advisers did not recommend Covid-19 booster shots for everyone
- Betty Carol Rainey
- Georgia Attorney General Chris Carr joins 23 state AGs, threatening legal action over Biden COVID mandates
- FBI spends hours searching family home of Gabby Petito's fiancé Brian Laundrie as he remains missing
- Human remains found in Wyoming are 'consistent' with description of Gabby Petito, FBI says
- Albany Police Department to initiate voucher program to help drivers fix defective cars
- Alex Murdaugh's attorney says Murdaugh will turn himself in Thursday
- Westover topples Early County, giving Adam Miller his first victory
- Albany native Larry West, teammates celebrated as trailblazers in UGA football team's integration
- PHOTOS: Monroe vs. Northeast Macon Football
- PHOTOS: Albany State University vs Valdosta State football
- PHOTOS: The five players who integrated the University of Georgia's football team in 1971
- PHOTOS: Westover football team defeats Early County
- PHOTOS: Albany State vs. Shorter Football
- PHOTOS: Lee County vs. Lowndes Football
- Most popular baby names in the last 100 years
- What summer weather was like the year you were born
- PHOTOS: Albany State University What's Up Wednesday - Plant Initiative Adoption Day
- Top country song from the year you graduated high school
POLL: With just 2 weeks remaining in regular season play, how long will it take the Atlanta Braves to clinch the NL East?
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.