Details for TO: ALL PERSONS HAVING ANY RIGHT,
TO: ALL PERSONS HAVING ANY RIGHT, TITLE OR INTEREST IN OR LIEN UPON THE BELOW DESCRIBED PROPERTY. Take notice that: The right to redeem the following described property, to wit: ALL THAT TRACT OR PARCEL OF LAND LYING AND BEING IN LAND LOT 45 IN THE SECOND LAND DISTRICT OF DOUGHERTY COUNTY GEORGIA AND BEING ALL OF LOT 195 OF DOUBLEGATE, INC. ACCORDING TO A MAP OR PLAT OF SAID SUBDIVISION AS THE SAME IS RECORDED IN PLAT BOOK 4, PAGES 50 AND 51 (PLAT CABINET 1, SLIDE B-26) IN THE OFFICE OF THE CLERK OF THE SUPERIOR COURT OF DOUGHERTY COUNTY GEORGIA. will expire and be forever foreclosed and barred on and after the 30TH day of September 2018. The tax deed to which this notice relates is dated AUGUST 1, 2017, and is recorded in the office of the Clerk of the Superior Court of DOUGHERTY County, Georgia, in Deed Book 4444 at pages 152-153. The property may be redeemed at any time before the 30th day of September 2018, by payment of the redemption price as fixed and provided by law to the undersigned at the following address: M. Jeremy Lynch, PC 121 N. Westover Boulevard, Albany, Georgia 31707. Please be governed accordingly. M. Jeremy Lynch, Attorney at Law M. Jeremy Lynch, PC Post Office Box 71266 Albany, Georgia 31708 (229) 435-1456 Please publish: August 8,15,22, and 29 2018.
- YouTuber Jake Paul has been charged with trespassing and unlawful assembly after he was at a mall that was being looted
- A US flag flown in World War II that went missing during protests in Nevada was returned unscathed
- New Jersey is the first state to add climate change to its K-12 education standards
- ASK AMY: Grieving dad struggles to move on
- Milledgeville growing into a COVID-19 hot spot
- COVID-19 is not only cause of business closures
- Albany protesters hold peaceful demonstration
- Dougherty School System names two new principals
- A woman kept her grandmother's body hidden in a basement freezer for 16 years in social security scheme, police say
- Downtown hotel seeks assistance from Albany Commission as it deals with coronavirus impact
- The Minneapolis police officer who knelt on George Floyd's neck had 18 previous complaints against him, police department says
- Former Albany Mayor Eugene Clark dies at age 94
- Dougherty Commission approves mask ordinance, air cleaning equipment for courthouse
- Sarah Mims
Poll: Which platform do you prefer to use when attending video conference meetings or group video chats?
This poll is not scientific. It is for entertainment purposes only.