Details for CASE NAME: RODERICK TYRONE GRAY CASE NO:2021-ES-207 GEORGIA, DOUGHERTY COUNTY PROBATE COURT TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
CASE NAME: RODERICK TYRONE GRAY CASE NO:2021-ES-207 GEORGIA, DOUGHERTY COUNTY PROBATE COURT TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN: Cheryl Gray and Latonya Gray, have petitioned to be appointed administrators of the estate of RODERICK TYRONE GRAY, Deceased, of said County. (The Petitioner has also applied for certain powers contained in O.C.G.A. 53-12-261, and waiver of bond/reports/statements.) All interested parties are hereby notified to show cause why said petition should not be granted. All objections to the petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections, and must be filed with the court on or before 10:00 A.M., July 7, 2021. All pleadings/objections must be signed before a notary public or before a probate court clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your pleadings/objections, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact probate court personnel at the following address/telephone number for the required amount of filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date. If no objections are filed, the petition may be granted without a hearing. June 10, 17, 24, July 1, 2021 Leisa G. Blount Probate Judge Probate Clerk/Deputy Clerk P.O.Box 1827 Albany, GA 31702 (229)431-2102
- Pelosi says Trump DOJ's targeting of political enemies 'goes even beyond Richard Nixon'
- G7 calls for new study into origins of Covid and voices concern on China
- Think science and religion don't mix? Don't tell that to Mars rover scientist Rev. Pamela Conrad
- Many turned to libraries during the pandemic for free Wifi and other services. Will these venerable public institutions get the credit they deserve?
- Despite warning from feds, Georgia officials moving forward with Medicaid launch
- Would-be school developer's 'misstatements' draw response from Dougherty schools superintendent
- Dr. Michael Stafford Manning
- Chris Brown to perform at Albany Civic Center
- Camellias in Albany park unveiled by work of Alabama church group, neighbors
- Beloved Sherwood kindergarten teacher announces retirement
- Georgia outdoing comparably-sized states in distributing unemployment benefits
- Justice seeks to bar Wilkinson County tax preparer
- Tick-borne bobcat fever poses serious threat to domestic cats
- Tifton law firm wins $250K verdict against Walmart
- ON THE MARKET: Lee County home on 11 acres boasts in-ground pool, horse barn, and fishing pond
- Comparing minimum wage to the cost of living in every state
- County in every state with the lowest home prices
- ON THE MARKET: This home was built in 1841, moved to Albany in 1990, then renovated
- PHOTOS: Pets available for adoption this week at Moultrie Colquitt County Humane Society - May 19
- A history of US submarines from the Revolution to today
- Iconic fly fishing destinations in every state
- 10 editorial and topical cartoons from the past week — June 7
- 15 newly added movies you can stream right now
- Key statistics small business owners should know in 2021
POLL: June is National Iced Tea Month. What is your favorite way to consume this refreshing beverage?
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.