Details for CASE NAME: LINDA WAGER WOMACK CASE NO: 2020-ES-323 GEORGIA, DOUGHERTY COUNTY PROBATE COURT TO: WHOM IT MAY CONCERN;
CASE NAME: LINDA WAGER WOMACK CASE NO: 2020-ES-323 GEORGIA, DOUGHERTY COUNTY PROBATE COURT TO: WHOM IT MAY CONCERN; Michael L. Womack has petitioned to be appointed administrator of the estate of, deceased, of said County. (The petitioner has also applied for waiver of bond and/certain powers contained in O.C.G.A. 53-12-261.) All interested parties are hereby notified to show cause why said petition should not be granted. All objections to the petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections, and must be filed with the court on or before 10:00 A.M. October 5, 2020. All pleadings/objections must be signed before a notary public or before a probate court clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your pleadings/objections, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact probate court personnel at the following address/telephone number for the required amount of filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date. If no objections are filed, the petition may be granted without a hearing. Citation dates: September 10, 17, 24, October 1, 2020 Leisa Johnson Probate Judge Delma Hope Probate Clerk/Deputy Clerk P.O. Box 1827 Albany, GA 31702 (229) 431-2102
- Baby found dead after being left in vehicle, Florida deputies say
- One of the leading coronavirus vaccine trials is currently paused. Prominent vaccine researchers tell CNN that's unusual
- Albany police address recent outburst of violence on city streets
- GBI's Southwest Regional Drug Enforcement Office takes down marijuana grow house
- Albany Commission ponders future without City Manager Sharon Subadan
- Sabrina LaShan Holliday-Cleveland
- Marking the end of the beginning
- Alpha Kappa Alpha sorority plans HBCU Week events
- David Allen Turner, Jr., PhD
- University System of Georgia elects officers
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- ON THE MARKET: Albany home on Lake Chehaw includes elevator, 26+ acres of farm land
- ON THE MARKET: Albany home in Merry Acres West includes a covered back patio for entertaining
- ON THE MARKET: Quiet 6 bedroom West Lee County home boasts game room and movie room
- ON THE MARKET: This Albany home features a gazebo overlooking the 18th hole at Doublegate Country Club
- 10 editorial and topical cartoons from the past week - Sept. 15
- PHOTOS: Cincinnati Bengals at Cleveland Browns football
- LATEST: Hurricane Laura leaves widespread destruction across Louisiana
- Can you guess the company these real 'Jeopardy!' clues are about?
- PHOTOS: U.S. Open golf, first round
- Podcasts to Listen To: Antiques Freaks and the best antique podcasts
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.