Details for Sunday Ad JAN-DEC
HOMES FOR SALE 1003 Moultrie Rd (3 properties) $80,600 725 Cotton 3BR 1.5BA $39,000 5601 Ironwood (Vacant Lot) 3.34 Acres, $55,000 1503 Whitney 3BR 1BA $40.000 2904 Dove Ave (Vacant Lot) 0.96 AC $10,000 410 Hope St 2BR 1BA $25,000 S. Madison (2 Lots) 0.84 Acre $10,000 1660 McArthur St 3BR 1BA $35,500 804 N. Jefferson 3BR 2BA $54,900 SOLD Mobile Ave (Vacant Land) 10 Acres $50,000 (call for list of other properties) 508 N Cleveland (Duplex) 2BR 1BA $36,600 2220 Grady St 3BR 1.5BA $33,600 1100 Van Buren 2BR 1BA $16,400 1912 Robinhood 4BR 3BA $88,400 627957-1 906 Holloway 3BR 1BA $38,000 Ann Thomas GRI 436-6628
- Albany police officer named in mistaken identity lawsuit
- Complaints at Albany voting location lead to arrest, security precautions
- Gang feud stoking violence that has erupted in Albany in recent weeks
- RECIPE: Basic Baked Apple Cider Doughnuts with Maple or Apple Cider Glaze
- Man shoots at suspects during attempted robbery at Atlanta Neiman Marcus
- Two dead, three wounded in Monday night shootings in Albany
- Patty Gaines Dowdy
- Outdoor Network announces $22 million Albany expansion, creating 92 jobs
- Phoebe provides update on coronavirus, facility initiatives to Dougherty Commission
- Exchange Club of Albany prepares for weekend 'Mega Yard Sale'
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- ON THE MARKET: West Albany home features gunite pool, pool house
- ON THE MARKET: Quiet Lee County home features pool, huge closet in master bedroom
- PHOTOS: Braves vs. Dodgers, NLCS Game 5
- From Wuhan to the White House: A timeline of COVID-19’s spread
- 10 editorial and topical cartoons from the past week - October 20
- ON THE MARKET: Lakefront home in gated Albany community features hardwood floors, screened-in back porch
- PHOTOS: Clemson at Georgia Tech Football
- ON THE MARKET: Albany home in golf course community on the Flint River features double boat dock
- Podcasts to Listen To: Strange Phenomenon and the best Halloween podcasts for adults
- PHOTOS: Braves vs. Dodgers, NLCS Game 7
It's starting to get chilly outside and that means you will have to make the switch from air conditioning to heat soon. Have you already turned on the heat this fall? This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.