As featured on
Halfway through his trial for armed robbery, two counts of possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony, manufacturing marijuana and theft by taking, Demickey Rogers, also known as "Birdman" disappeared.
- Downtown shooting is ninth Albany homicide of year
- Four make mayoral bids official on first day of qualifying in Albany
- Busy Albany mayoral race may get even more crowded
- List of Albany mayoral candidates grows to six
- Albany firefighter joins field seeking mayor's office
- 'Idol' auditions in Macon on Friday
- Earl W. Hiers, Jr.
- Diane Saunders
- Hamp Smith Classic set for Saturday-Lee County against Dougherty
- Robert Mulford