This spacious 3 Bedroom, 2½ bathroom renovated home is just steps away from Doublegate Golf Course.
Here are 10 reasons to like this home:
1. The exterior curb appeal is second to none, with updated hardy plank & cedar shake siding. Handsome light fixtures and covered front porch welcome guests.
2. The foyer entry has built-ins and the updated hand-scraped hardwood floors run through the first floor.
3. The original formal living room is now used as a spacious dining room with plenty of room for those holiday dinners with family and friends. The formal dining room doubles as a home office/study with lots of natural light.
4. The kitchen is at the heart of the home and features an updated subway tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances, window overlooking the backyard, large pantry, loads of cabinet space and cozy breakfast built-in which is perfect for enjoying family meals.
5. The mudroom is the perfect drop zone, with washer and dryer connections and a lovely half bath with pedestal sink & subway tile wall.
6. The den is spacious and features a center raised fireplace with updated mantle, gas logs and painted break hearth. There is also a wet bar area for extra storage.
7. Just off the den is the sunroom. This room is filled with natural light and sweeping views of the backyard. This room is multi-purpose and can be used as a homeschooling space, playroom, workout room, man cave, extra home office or just the perfect spot to curl up with a good book and cup of coffee.
8. The primary bedroom is very spacious on the first level and features an in-suite bath. The there is plenty of room for a sitting area plus a king size bed. There are also 3 closets in the bathroom, linen closet, separate tiled shower, soaking tub, marble countertops, his and her vanities and a separate make-up vanity.
9. Upstairs you will find 2 large guest bedrooms with an oversized hall bath with 2 sinks plus a walk-in attic that is nearly complete as a bonus room. Add paint, lighting and flooring for nearly an additional 200 extra square feet of living space. This space already has a HVAC unit.
10. Outside you will find a recently added private patio, a private backyard, added outdoor lighting, garage with storage room. Other amenities include a Rinnai Tankless hot water system, updated lighting, fresh paint, quiet street and steps to the Doublegate Golf Course.
Scroll through the photos below for a virtual tour of this beautiful home.
The home is listed for $297,500 and is located at:
- Information courtesy Zillow.com
Wallington Drive 1.jpg
Wallington Drive 2.jpg
Wallington Drive 3.jpg
Wallington Drive 4.jpg
Wallington Drive 5.jpg
Wallington Drive 6.jpg
Wallington Drive 7.jpg
Wallington Drive 8.jpg
Wallington Drive 9.jpg
Wallington Drive 10.jpg
Wallington Drive 11.jpg
Wallington Drive 12.jpg
Wallington Drive 13.jpg
Wallington Drive 14.jpg
Wallington Drive 15.jpg
Wallington Drive 16.jpg
Wallington Drive 17.jpg
Wallington Drive 18.jpg
Wallington Drive 19.jpg
Wallington Drive 20.jpg
Wallington Drive 21.jpg
Wallington Drive 22.jpg
Wallington Drive 23.jpg
Wallington Drive 24.jpg
Wallington Drive 25.jpg
Wallington Drive 26.jpg
Wallington Drive 27.jpg
Wallington Drive 28.jpg
Wallington Drive 29.jpg
Wallington Drive 30.jpg
Wallington Drive 31.jpg
Wallington Drive 32.jpg
Wallington Drive 33.jpg
Wallington Drive 34.jpg
Wallington Drive 35.jpg
Wallington Drive 36.jpg
Wallington Drive 37.jpg
Wallington Drive 38.jpg
Wallington Drive 39.jpg
Wallington Drive 40.jpg
Wallington Drive 41.jpg
Wallington Drive 42.jpg
Wallington Drive 43.jpg
Wallington Drive 44.jpg
Wallington Drive 45.jpg
Wallington Drive 46.jpg
Wallington Drive 47.jpg
Wallington Drive 48.jpg
This custom built Albany home with 5 bedrooms, 5½ bathrooms is a Southern Living Home in prestigious Byron Plantation.
As featured on
This 4 bedroom, 4½ bathroom, 5,615 square-foot Albany home is listed on Zillow for $599,900.
This 3 bedroom, 2 ½ bathroom home in Leesburg combines character and comfort for everyday li…
- The Black Lives Matter foundation raised $90 million in 2020, and gave almost a quarter of it to local chapters and organizations
- New York City middle schools reopen for in-person classes as Covid-19 surge fades
- Lady Gaga's dog walker shot, two of her French bulldogs stolen
- CREEDE HINSHAW: Finding hope in 'journalistic vaccinations'
- 35 voter fraud cases in Georgia turned over for prosecution
- Dougherty County parents accused of locking boy in laundry room arrested
- Lee Co-County Manager Michael Sistrunk tenders resignation
- Milton Griffin, Jr.
- Mark Anthony Suttles
- Joel Glenn Eubanks
- Paulding County district attorney indicted on four felony charges
- Don S. Moody, Sr.
- Larrry Walter Massey
- Virginia Howard Davis-Beck
- ON THE MARKET: Leesburg home features lava rock kitchen island from UGA legend Fran Tarkenton's home
- ON THE MARKET: Custom built Albany home in Byron Plantation features 2 tankless water heaters
- PHOTOS: Pets available for adoption right now at Moultrie Colquitt County Humane Society - Feb 17
- ON THE MARKET: 10 reasons this Albany home steps away from Doublegate Golf Course could be for you
- PHOTOS: Pets available for adoption this week at Moultrie Colquitt County Humane Society - Feb 24
- PHOTOS: Albany State University Wellness Day 2021
- ON THE MARKET: Duplex for sale features 'staged' mannequins in different rooms, poses
- Top 10 luxury vehicles for America’s wealthiest
- 100 best dramas of all time, according to critics
- History of African Americans in the US military