Real estate agents and homeowners looking to sell their homes have tried "staging" their homes with rental furniture, art, and even cookies baking in the oven during an open house but this home in California that just went on the market went an extra step.
This duplex located in South Lake Tahoe, California, features mannequins in all sorts of poses in the house photos found in the listing on Zillow.com.
Only on Zillow.com for 3 days, the listing page has received over 2 million views and has been "saved" by more than 8,000 users.
If this is a success, will mannequins become the standard way to "stage" a home for sale in the future?
Scroll down through the photos below to see all the great mannequin poses and see the rest of this duplex, too.
Lake Tahoe 1.jpg
Lake Tahoe 2.jpg
Lake Tahoe 3.jpg
Lake Tahoe 4.jpg
Lake Tahoe 5.jpg
Lake Tahoe 6.jpg
Lake Tahoe 7.jpg
Lake Tahoe 8.jpg
Lake Tahoe 9.jpg
Lake Tahoe 10.jpg
Lake Tahoe 11.jpg
Lake Tahoe 12.jpg
Lake Tahoe 13.jpg
Lake Tahoe 14.jpg
Lake Tahoe 15.jpg
Lake Tahoe 16.jpg
Lake Tahoe 17.jpg
Lake Tahoe 18.jpg
Lake Tahoe 19.jpg
Lake Tahoe 20.jpg
Lake Tahoe 21.jpg
Lake Tahoe 22.jpg
Lake Tahoe 23.jpg
Lake Tahoe 24.jpg
Lake Tahoe 26.jpg
Lake Tahoe 25.jpg
Lake Tahoe 27.jpg
Lake Tahoe 28.jpg
Lake Tahoe 29.jpg
Lake Tahoe 30.jpg
Lake Tahoe 31.jpg
Lake Tahoe 32.jpg
This custom built Albany home with 5 bedrooms, 5½ bathrooms is a Southern Living Home in prestigious Byron Plantation.
This 6 bedroom, 3½ bathroom home features a saltwater pool with deck and lake views perfect for an afternoon on fishing.
As featured on
Mega-star Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson has listed his estate in Powder Springs for $7.5 million.
- Opening of three Albany Food Lion stores brings new grocery options
- There's good Covid-19 news, including a third vaccine's approval. But don't ease up on safety measures, Fauci warns
- Lee County, Carver-Columbus to meet in 2021 Hamp Smith Football Classic at Albany State
- Albany City Commission sets earlier closing time for bars
- Reversal of Earth's magnetic poles may have triggered Neanderthal extinction -- and it could happen again
- Stripling's General Store announces expansion plans into Tifton
- Lee Co-County Manager Michael Sistrunk tenders resignation
- Independent radio station fights for survival
- MARY JANE SALTER
- GIRLS BASKETBALL ROUNDUP: Deerfield-Windsor, Westwood post playoff wins
- PHOTOS: Pets available for adoption this week at Moultrie Colquitt County Humane Society - Feb 24
- ON THE MARKET: Custom built Albany home in Byron Plantation features 2 tankless water heaters
- PHOTOS: Retirement celebration of Albany State University's Dr. Stephanie R. Harris-Jolly
- PHOTOS: The Big Blue & Gold Circus, part of Pre-Alumni Council Week at Albany State University
- PHOTOS: WPFQ's Honey Jam weekend event a big success
- PHOTOS: Albany State University Wellness Day 2021
- ON THE MARKET: 10 reasons this Albany home steps away from Doublegate Golf Course could be for you
- PHOTOS: Suit Drive with M.A.L.E.S., part of Albany State University's Pre-Alumni Council Week
- ON THE MARKET: Leesburg home features lava rock kitchen island from UGA legend Fran Tarkenton's home
- Biggest farming county in every state