This beautiful historic home located in Americus was built in 1910 and features 4 bedrooms and 3½ bathrooms.
All the furnishings, including custom drapes, Oriental rugs, artwork, TVs, etc., are included in the price.
Your new home also boasts the original Hardwood floors.
Enjoy your evenings sitting on the porch and watching the stars.
The home's location is close to The Wolf Creek Winery, the Historic Rylander Theater, Griffin Bell Golf Course and less than a mile from restaurants and downtown Americus.
The home is listed for $260,000 and is located at:
- Information courtesy Zillow.com
Lee Street Americus 29.jpgUpdated
Lee Street Americus 30.jpgUpdated
Lee Street Americus 26.jpgUpdated
Lee Street Americus 27.jpgUpdated
Lee Street Americus 28.jpgUpdated
Lee Street Americus 23.jpgUpdated
Lee Street Americus 24.jpgUpdated
Lee Street Americus 25.jpgUpdated
Lee Street Americus 21.jpgUpdated
Lee Street Americus 22.jpgUpdated
Lee Street Americus 19.jpgUpdated
Lee Street Americus 20.jpgUpdated
Lee Street Americus 16.jpgUpdated
Lee Street Americus 17.jpgUpdated
Lee Street Americus 18.jpgUpdated
Lee Street Americus 15.jpgUpdated
Lee Street Americus 14.jpgUpdated
Lee Street Americus 13.jpgUpdated
Lee Street Americus 12.jpgUpdated
Lee Street Americus 11.jpgUpdated
Lee Street Americus 10.jpgUpdated
Lee Street Americus 9.jpgUpdated
Lee Street Americus 8.jpgUpdated
Lee Street Americus 7.jpgUpdated
Lee Street Americus 6.jpgUpdated
Lee Street Americus 5.jpgUpdated
Lee Street Americus 4.jpgUpdated
Lee Street Americus 3.jpgUpdated
Lee Street Americus 2.jpgUpdated
Lee Street Americus 1.jpgUpdated
This 4 bedroom, 3½ bathroom home nestled within a cul-de-sac in popular Merry Acres West has over 3,300 square feet of living space.
This Spring Hill Estates home features 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with approximately 3,025 square feet situated on 3.22 acres in Albany, Ga.
As featured on
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom all brick home in Callaway Lakes boasts an open and airy floor pl…
This 3 bedroom, 2½, bathroom home in Merry Acres West features 3,000 square feet of living s…
- Kansas City Chiefs plan to keep nickname but retire mascot 'Warpaint'
- Staff at a Florida hospital say they are hearing panic, fear and regret from unvaccinated Covid-19 patients
- 3 bodies found, 1 still missing after dangerous flooding in northern Colorado
- Former California Sen. Barbara Boxer victim of assault and theft
- Pearly Gates keeps feeding southwest Georgians heavenly food
- New Sherwood senior pastor to begin tenure Sunday
- Two incumbent Albany commissioners to seek re-election; one still unsure
- Dougherty police break up auto theft ring with four arrests
- Catherine Clark Lewis
- Tommy, Flin Coleman join Atlanta-based Drew Eckl & Farnham law firm
- James Laray Musgrove
- Elizabeth L. "Dolly" McDaniel
- People in Atlanta, Dallas being monitored for monkeypox
- Dougherty Jail Report
- PHOTOS: Take a photo tour of Worth County, Georgia with the Albany Herald
- PHOTOS: Take a photo tour of Terrell County, Georgia with the Albany Herald
- PHOTOS: Family day at Albany Museum Of Art
- PHOTOS: Republican Senate candidate Latham Saddler makes stop in Leesburg
- 25 songs inspired by movies
- PHOTOS: Albany business owner trains pets for law enforcement and the public
- Iconic buildings that were demolished
- PHOTOS: Rare species of animals in nature in Southwest Georgia
- ON THE MARKET: Screened-in porch, fire pit featured in Lake Blackshear home provide relaxing entertainment
- PHOTOS: Phoebe Putney Health System donates $30k to Albany Technical College's EMT program