This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home in Worth County sits on 2½ acres that includes lots of trees, ponds, deer, fish and birds.
This hunter's paradise is located in a secluded upscale gated community in Warwick, Georgia.
Spend your evenings entertaining in your own open air church, including a pavilion with fireplace and fire pit, and a community garden.
Love to fish? This home overlooks a well-stocked pond.
Inside you will find 9-foot ceilings and hardwood flooring throughout the home, wide crown molding and base boards.
The dining area has French doors that lead onto the open large covered porch.
The paved driveway with double carport is convenient for keeping vehicles protected from the outside elements.
Take a photo tour of this beautiful home and its surrounding landscape by swiping through the photos below.
The property is listed for $379,900 and is located at:
Magnolia Trail 1.jpgUpdated
Magnolia Trail 2.jpgUpdated
Magnolia Trail 3.jpgUpdated
Magnolia Trail 4.jpgUpdated
Magnolia Trail 5.jpgUpdated
Magnolia Trail 6.jpgUpdated
Magnolia Trail 7.jpgUpdated
Magnolia Trail 8.jpgUpdated
Magnolia Trail 9.jpgUpdated
Magnolia Trail 10.jpgUpdated
Magnolia Trail 11.jpgUpdated
Magnolia Trail 12.jpgUpdated
Magnolia Trail 13.jpgUpdated
Magnolia Trail 14.jpgUpdated
Magnolia Trail 15.jpgUpdated
Magnolia Trail 16.jpgUpdated
Magnolia Trail 17.jpgUpdated
Magnolia Trail 18.jpgUpdated
Magnolia Trail 19.jpgUpdated
Magnolia Trail 20.jpgUpdated
Magnolia Trail 21.jpgUpdated
Magnolia Trail 22.jpgUpdated
Magnolia Trail 23.jpgUpdated
Magnolia Trail 24.jpgUpdated
Magnolia Trail 25.jpgUpdated
Magnolia Trail 26.jpgUpdated
Magnolia Trail 27.jpgUpdated
Magnolia Trail 28.jpgUpdated
Magnolia Trail 29.jpgUpdated
Magnolia Trail 30.jpgUpdated
Magnolia Trail 31.jpgUpdated
Magnolia Trail 32.jpgUpdated
Magnolia Trail 33.jpgUpdated
Magnolia Trail 34.jpgUpdated
Magnolia Trail 35.jpgUpdated
Magnolia Trail 36.jpgUpdated
Magnolia Trail 37.jpgUpdated
Magnolia Trail 38.jpgUpdated
Magnolia Trail 39.jpgUpdated
Magnolia Trail 40.jpgUpdated
Magnolia Trail 41.jpgUpdated
This historic home, originally built in 1852 before the Civil War, is located on a 23 acre estate with centuries-old trees that add to its tra…
This 10 bedroom, six bathroom Spanish-inspired home in Leesburg is no stranger to being listed on the market.
This 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom home in West Albany provides luxury and comfort with its recent remodel.
As featured on
This 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom West Albany home sits on 3.8 acres.
- A vital Memphis bridge shut down since May due to a structural crack will partially open next week
- Former high-ranking Nxivm member who testified against Keith Raniere will not go to prison
- Lee commission gets tax revaluation update
- Two Colorado officers arrested in use of force incident police chief calls a 'very despicable act'
- Pearly Gates keeps feeding southwest Georgians heavenly food
- New Sherwood senior pastor to begin tenure Sunday
- Two incumbent Albany commissioners to seek re-election; one still unsure
- Dougherty Commission hears report on care home that drew complaints
- Dougherty police break up auto theft ring with four arrests
- Caroline Barton Schmidt
- People in Atlanta, Dallas being monitored for monkeypox
- James Laray Musgrove
- Tommy, Flin Coleman join Atlanta-based Drew Eckl & Farnham law firm
- Elizabeth L. "Dolly" McDaniel
- PHOTOS: Take a photo tour of Worth County, Georgia with the Albany Herald
- ON THE MARKET: Lake Blackshear home features boat house, guest house, beautiful views
- PHOTOS: Take a photo tour of Terrell County, Georgia with the Albany Herald
- PHOTOS: Family day at Albany Museum Of Art
- 25 songs inspired by movies
- PHOTOS: Rare species of animals in nature in Southwest Georgia
- PHOTOS: Albany business owner trains pets for law enforcement and the public
- Iconic buildings that were demolished
- 30 breathtaking images from NASA's public library
- PHOTOS: Scenes from the Tokyo Olympics, July 24, 2021