Is it time for the kids to take a break from their electronic devices?
Download and print these activity sheets for good, old-fashioned fun.
Just for Fun - Bedtime
Kids Buzz - It's good to give
Time for the kids to put down the mobile devices and tablets for a break.
As featured on
Are you planning a family trip this summer?
- UGA to establish national NIH-funded center to fight flu
- San Antonio police officer wounded and two people dead after shooting during traffic stop, police say
- This is what we know about the shooting at an Indianapolis FedEx facility
- NASA astronaut Kate Rubins and Russian cosmonauts are returning to Earth
- What to make of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine pause? Dr. Wen, who got J&J herself, says not to worry
- Businessman Kelvin King announces plans to seek Senate seat
- Curt O. Hall, Jr.
- Swamp Gravy officials hope 'A Stone's Throw' makes a big splash in Colquitt
- Suspect killed, 3 officers injured during police chase in Georgia
- Watson brings Bohemian vibe to downtown Albany
- Grover Clifford Ranew
- NIH director says J&J vaccine pause will give researchers time to do more study on certain groups
- MARK SCOTT: Opioid crisis hits close to home
- Deerfield-Windsor hires new boys basketball coach, strength and conditioning coordinator
- ON THE MARKET: Lee County home features Gunite pool, media room, man cave
- Best places to retire in Georgia
- PHOTOS: Pets available for adoption this week at Moultrie Colquitt County Humane Society - April 8
- ON THE MARKET: Albany home in Spring Hill Estates features sunroom, gunite pool, heart pine flooring
- Highest-rated restaurants in Atlanta, according to Tripadvisor
- ON THE MARKET: Loganville home on 2+ acres features rocking chair front porch, theater
- Highest-earning counties in Georgia
- PHOTOS: Albany State University Social Work Conference 2021
- ON THE MARKET: Albany home in Merry Acres West in Lake Park School neighborhood
- Best places to retire in Florida