LEESBURG — Docks and other structures jutting out into Lake Chehaw had a vastly different look before water levels were lowered by Georgia Power to work on nearby dams and to allow property owners to work on their docks. Water levels will return to normal in the next few days when the ongoing work is finished.
- Latest theft has Mike Rogers pondering future
- MARK ISRAEL: HB 545 is a 'Right to Harm' Bill and won't help farmers
- First foster care bill clears Georgia Senate
- Rome family gets relief from large 'surprise bill'
- State Basketball Playoff Scores
- Atlanta man state's longest-surviving heart transplant patient
- Rapper Pop Smoke killed in home invasion, officials confirm
- Albany SCV group to hold annual Lee-Jackson banquet
- Tax preparer sentenced, fined for fraudulent tax return scheme
- Monroe, Terrell, Calhoun in Elite Eight games this week