One of the most popular pieces of kitchenware in the past few years is the Instant Pot or multicooker. An electronically controlled combination pressure and slow cooker, these multicookers cut down on the time it takes to cook some foods and can handle a wide range of foods through the use of heat and steam.
While the Instant Pot provides flexibility, not every ingredient or dish will work with the multicooker. Here are a few foods you don’t want to cook in an Instant Pot, according to cnet.com:
Yellow and red lentils.
Crunchy, crispy food.
- By Curt Yeomans email@example.com
Fall is traditionally a time for annual Oktoberfest celebrations around the world. With the COVID-19 pandemic still underway and recommendatio…
Stacker compiled a list of signature dishes from 50 of the world’s nations, drawing upon travelogues, news reports, food writers and experts, …
As featured on
There might be nothing better than a warm bowl of soup when the weather turns chilly. While …
While refrigerating food reduces bacteria growth and food spoilage, not all your groceries b…
- Opening of three Albany Food Lion stores brings new grocery options
- Lee County, Carver-Columbus to meet in 2021 Hamp Smith Football Classic at Albany State
- There's good Covid-19 news, including a third vaccine's approval. But don't ease up on safety measures, Fauci warns
- Albany City Commission sets earlier closing time for bars
- Reversal of Earth's magnetic poles may have triggered Neanderthal extinction -- and it could happen again
- Stripling's General Store announces expansion plans into Tifton
- Which Covid-19 vaccine should I get? Dr. Wen weighs in
- Lee Co-County Manager Michael Sistrunk tenders resignation
- Independent radio station fights for survival
- MARY JANE SALTER
- ON THE MARKET: 6 bedroom Lee County home features lake view, pecan trees, and salt water pool
- PHOTOS: Pets available for adoption this week at Moultrie Colquitt County Humane Society - Feb 24
- ON THE MARKET: Custom built Albany home in Byron Plantation features 2 tankless water heaters
- PHOTOS: Retirement celebration of Albany State University's Dr. Stephanie R. Harris-Jolly
- PHOTOS: The Big Blue & Gold Circus, part of Pre-Alumni Council Week at Albany State University
- PHOTOS: WPFQ's Honey Jam weekend event a big success
- PHOTOS: Albany State University Wellness Day 2021
- ON THE MARKET: 10 reasons this Albany home steps away from Doublegate Golf Course could be for you
- PHOTOS: Suit Drive with M.A.L.E.S., part of Albany State University's Pre-Alumni Council Week
- Biggest farming county in every state
President Biden has been in office for over a month now. How do you think he has been handling his job so far? This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.