Microwaves are arguably the most used appliance in the kitchen because of their convenience and ease. While most might think that microwaves are just for heating up leftovers or boiling water in a short amount of time, this kitchen workhorse has the potential to help you even more.
Here are a few microwave tricks that can change the way you cook, according to TasteofHome.com.
As featured on
Lowering the amount of added sugar in your diet not only will help you lose weight, it can a…
Do you or members of your family crave snacks before bed, even after a filling dinner? Here …
- Albany City Commission says no to 'sagging pants'
- COVID-19 not going away anytime soon in Southwest Georgia
- Tift County resident selected to lead state Council on Aging
- Number of COVID-19 patients at Phoebe almost quadruples from June to July
- Marilyn Flowers
- Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp signs bill legalizing home deliveries of alcohol
- Albany resident describes vicious 2019 dog attack to city commissioners
- Julia Freeman and John Howard Dupre
- To mask or not to mask remains the question
- Westover cornerback Cameron Bergeron commits to Duke University
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
This is not a scientific poll – results reflect only the opinions of those voting.