While refrigerating food reduces bacteria growth and food spoilage, not all your groceries belong in the fridge.
Here are a few foods that you shouldn’t keep in the refrigerator and will free up more space, according to TimesOfIndia.com:
As featured on
It is well known that eating healthy foods offer numerous preventive benefits such as reduci…
Microwaves are arguably the most used appliance in the kitchen because of their convenience …
- LeBron questions MVP voting after second-place finish
- Baby found dead after being left in vehicle, Florida deputies say
- One of the leading coronavirus vaccine trials is currently paused. Prominent vaccine researchers tell CNN that's unusual
- GBI's Southwest Regional Drug Enforcement Office takes down marijuana grow house
- Albany Commission ponders future without City Manager Sharon Subadan
- Sabrina LaShan Holliday-Cleveland
- David Allen Turner, Jr., PhD
- University System of Georgia elects officers
- CREEDE HINSHAW: Alleged victims at Ocilla facility deserve prayers
- Renovation of Gordon Hotel set to open in downtown Albany in 2022
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- ON THE MARKET: Albany home on Lake Chehaw includes elevator, 26+ acres of farm land
- ON THE MARKET: Albany home in Merry Acres West includes a covered back patio for entertaining
- ON THE MARKET: Quiet 6 bedroom West Lee County home boasts game room and movie room
- ON THE MARKET: This Albany home features a gazebo overlooking the 18th hole at Doublegate Country Club
- 10 editorial and topical cartoons from the past week - Sept. 15
- PHOTOS: Cincinnati Bengals at Cleveland Browns football
- LATEST: Hurricane Laura leaves widespread destruction across Louisiana
- Can you guess the company these real 'Jeopardy!' clues are about?
- PHOTOS: U.S. Open golf, first round
- Podcasts to Listen To: Antiques Freaks and the best antique podcasts
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.