Utilities workers and other volunteers started putting downtown Albany in the holiday spirit Saturday by hanging lights that twinkle over Pine Avenue and decorating lamp posts along Pine. The city will host its annual Christmas Parade and Christmas Village — this year featuring ice skating — on Dec. 7.
- 'You can't cheat on your barber'
- Georgia Power seeks proposals on re-use of coal ash
- Albany Tech graduating surgical technicians achieve 100 percent passing rate on national exam
- Georgia tax-credit programs suffering dent in donations
- New evidence against Lori Loughlin and husband revealed in government motion
- Report: Forsyth County Georgia's richest
- Is there an ABAC doctor in the house?
- Former Lee County star Otis Reese finds his new home
- Westover principal William Chunn chosen to lead Region 1 of Class AAAA
- Amazon Fulfillment Center to create 500 jobs in Coweta County