This past year has been isolating for all of us, to say the least.
If you are looking for for some company, check out these pets at the Moultrie Colquitt County Humane Society looking for a furr-ever home.
Adoption fees for dogs are $125 (unless otherwise indicated), includes spay/neuter, microchip, first set of DHPP shot, dewormer, and rabies vaccines (as long as the animal is 3 months old).
Adoption fees for cats are $75, includes the spay/neuter, microchip, feline distemper shot, dewormer, and rabies vaccines (as long as the animal is 12 weeks of age).
If you are interested in adopting, contact the shelter via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment or by phone at (229) 985-5463. If no immediate answer, leave a message and a staff member will return your call, as soon as possible.
As featured on
- Kroger pharmacies now offering COVID-19 vaccinations
- NAACP condemns election-related actions of Albany Commissioner B.J. Fletcher
- Albany steps up measures to limit spread of coronavirus
- Albany leaders hope recent decline in COVID-19 numbers is start of long-term trend
- New House rules: Remove gender-specific words from federal code
- Albany sees first homicide of 2021 on Saturday as 35-year-old shot during argument
- Dougherty Jail Report
- Constance Mae Burkes
- Walter Julian Mann
- Lee County's Cedric Wynn named MVP of Georgia-Florida All-Star Game
- PHOTOS: Pets available for adoption at Lee County Animal Shelter
- 15 ways doctors are now treating COVID-19
- Most popular small dog breeds
- PHOTOS: Pets available for adoption at Moultrie Colquitt County Humane Society
- 25 ways America changed during the Trump administration
- Most popular dog breeds that are good for families
- Great dog breeds for seniors
- Most popular large dog breeds
- PHOTOS: Baseball Hall of Famer, longtime Braves broadcaster Don Sutton, 1945-2021
- From Wuhan to the White House: A timeline of COVID-19’s spread
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.