If you are looking for for some company, check out these pets at the Moultrie Colquitt County Humane Society looking for a furr-ever home.
Adoption fees for dogs are $125 (unless otherwise indicated), includes spay/neuter, microchip, first set of DHPP shot, dewormer, and rabies vaccines (as long as the animal is 3 months old).
Adoption fees for cats are $75, includes the spay/neuter, microchip, feline distemper shot, dewormer, and rabies vaccines (as long as the animal is 12 weeks of age).
If you are interested in adopting, contact the shelter via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment or by phone at (229) 985-5463. If no immediate answer, leave a message and a staff member will return your call, as soon as possible.
As featured on
- 35 voter fraud cases in Georgia turned over for prosecution
- Dougherty County parents accused of locking boy in laundry room arrested
- Lee Co-County Manager Michael Sistrunk tenders resignation
- Milton Griffin, Jr.
- Mark Anthony Suttles
- Joel Glenn Eubanks
- Paulding County district attorney indicted on four felony charges
- Larrry Walter Massey
- Don S. Moody, Sr.
- Virginia Howard Davis-Beck
- ON THE MARKET: Leesburg home features lava rock kitchen island from UGA legend Fran Tarkenton's home
- ON THE MARKET: Custom built Albany home in Byron Plantation features 2 tankless water heaters
- PHOTOS: Pets available for adoption right now at Moultrie Colquitt County Humane Society - Feb 17
- ON THE MARKET: 10 reasons this Albany home steps away from Doublegate Golf Course could be for you
- PHOTOS: Albany State University Wellness Day 2021
- PHOTOS: Pets available for adoption this week at Moultrie Colquitt County Humane Society - Feb 24
- ON THE MARKET: Duplex for sale features 'staged' mannequins in different rooms, poses
- Top 10 luxury vehicles for America’s wealthiest
- 100 best dramas of all time, according to critics
- History of African Americans in the US military
After you bake a pan of brownies and cut them, which piece is the best piece to get? This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.