If you are looking for for some company, check out these pets at the Moultrie Colquitt County Humane Society looking for a furr-ever home.
Adoption fees for dogs are $125 (unless otherwise indicated), includes spay/neuter, microchip, first set of DHPP shot, dewormer, and rabies vaccines (as long as the animal is 3 months old).
Adoption fees for cats are $75, includes the spay/neuter, microchip, feline distemper shot, dewormer, and rabies vaccines (as long as the animal is 12 weeks of age).
If you are interested in adopting, contact the shelter via email at email@example.com to set up an appointment or by phone at (229) 985-5463. If no immediate answer, leave a message and a staff member will return your call, as soon as possible.
As featured on
- Former Georgia Regent Dean Alford indicted in fraud scheme
- Harold N. Breeden
- Suspect in custody after Idaho middle school shooting that injured three
- Albany Fire Department losing qualified employees due to pay, staffing issues
- Most Wanted -- Albany Area Crime Stoppers
- Larry Cole
- Chuck Mendenhall: The end of a legendary career
- ASU graduates honored during special ceremonies
- Retired firefighter Gary Ball brings decades of community service as candidate for Dougherty School Board
- Ronald Blaine (Ronnie) Akridge
- ON THE MARKET: Albany home on Flint River features double boat dock, tankless water heater
- PHOTOS: Pets available for adoption this week at Moultrie Colquitt County Humane Society - May 5
- PHOTOS: Albany State University Dual Enrollment Graduates - Spring 2021
- PHOTOS: Albany State University Spring Health Sciences and Nursing Pinning Ceremony
- Highest-rated Class of 2021 football recruits from Georgia
- Recipes from South Carolina
- PHOTOS: Albany State University Spring Commencement
- PHOTOS: Albany State University College of Education PENning Ceremony
- Recipes from Alabama
- College majors that earn the most money
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.