As featured on
Soon, voters will have the opportunity and impertinence to insert themselves into the 2016 presidential conversation that thus far has been the preoccupation of journalists and other abnormal people. The voting will begin in Iowa.
Much crime is committed by individuals who have weak impulse control, and Congress manufactures criminal offenses for the same reason.
The president’s manifest and manifold inadequacies might awaken a slumbering Congress to the existence of its Article I powers and responsibilities.
- Antibody testing confirms high rate of COVID-19 infection in Dougherty County
- Federal judge shoots down lawsuit trying to block Georgia election results
- GEORGE WILL: Where the GOP and the Framers disagree
- Eight arrested in Albany on sex trafficking charges
- Scott Steiner: Phoebe is No. 3 taxpayer in Albany
- Dougherty Jail Report
- Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp makes record-breaking announcement at Bridgestone in Covington
- COVID-19 positives soar to record numbers in Georgia
- Pence rallies in Georgia to boost Republican U.S. Senate campaigns
- Vera Mae Adams Jefferson
- Least obedient dog breeds
- ON THE MARKET: Gunite pool, outdoor brick fireplace make this West Albany home stand out
- Most popular baby names in the 21st century
- ON THE MARKET: 10 bedroom Spanish-inspired home in West Lee County
- ON THE MARKET: Albany home built in 1852 boasts English garden, scenic water views
- 10 editorial and topical cartoons from the past week - Nov. 16
- ON THE MARKET: Worth County home with stocked pond and fire pit perfect for lovers of outdoors
- How vaccines get made and approved in the US
- 15 editorial and topical cartoons from the past week — Nov. 23
- PHOTOS: Southeastern Railway Museum accepts former presidential train car of FDR