As featured on
On Friday just as Albany Fish Company was beginning to serve lunch, Glenn Singfield II, or "Chef G" as he is known, learned that the shrimp and gator po' boy at one of his restaurants, had been named to the Georgia's 100 Plates for 2019 on the 2019-2020 "Explore Georgia Official State Culinary Guide."
- Georgia middle schoolers treated after exposure to possible THC-laced candy
- This jumbo, 26-pound cat became a star after an animal shelter said he needed a home
- Craving an ice cream sandwich? You can now make one at home
- SOFTBALL RECAP: Dougherty remains undefeated with win over Carver, Worth Co. falls, Pelham wins
- Downtown shooting is ninth Albany homicide of year
- Four make mayoral bids official on first day of qualifying in Albany
- Busy Albany mayoral race may get even more crowded
- Albany firefighter joins field seeking mayor's office
- 'Idol' auditions in Macon on Friday
- List of Albany mayoral candidates grows to six
- Earl W. Hiers, Jr.
- Diane Saunders
- Robert Mulford
- Hamp Smith Classic set for Saturday-Lee County against Dougherty