TIFTON -- There's a gem in downtown Tifton hidden in plain site. In the center of the historic Myon Hotel is a peaceful oasis that serves as the view for the apartments, government offices and businesses housed there. The courtyard features brick pavers, mature trees, tasteful landscaping and a beautiful fountain to toss your hope-filled pennies into. The next time you're in Tifton, be sure the courtyard at The Myon is on your go-see list.
Enter for a chance to win as we celebrate the holidays with us as we give away tickets to see Chehaw's Festival of Lights. A giveaway will be held each week and a Grand Prize winner will be drawn at the end of the sweepstakes from ALL entrants for a Family Membership to Chehaw! Enter by Dece…
Vote daily for the Student-Athletes of the Month from Dougherty, Monroe, Westover, Lee, Deerfield, Sherwood, Byne and Terrell.
- Four Lee County softball players sign letters of intent
- Former Lee County stars head to college bowls
- Juice WRLD initial autopsy findings inconclusive
- Pelham fans outnumber Marion
- CARLTON FLETCHER: A bit of political sleaze trickles down to local level
- Westover's Lewis Smith resigns
- Albany, Leesburg parades thrill thousands
- Pelham Hornets one win away from state championship game
- GBI arrests Cairo Police Chief Keith Sandefur for theft
- A day in the life of a Young Marine