This recently renovated Lee County home is situated on 11.14 acres and features 4 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms with a pond and a 6-stall horse barn.
Some of the highlights of this property include: a large living room with vaulted ceilings and fireplace; updated flooring throughout; open floor plan from the kitchen and living room; kitchen has lots of cabinet storage, bar seating, glass front cabinetry and window overlooking the side yard/ driveway; off the kitchen is a den which could also service as a playroom or office; and a split bedroom floor plan.
The first bedroom is located off the kitchen and is very nicely sized with walk in closet and private en suite bathroom with tub/ shower combination
Master bedroom is very spacious – plenty of room for a sitting area with French door access to the pool! The master suite also features a large walk in closet, his/ her sinks with decorative cabinetry, linen closet, separate tiled shower and Jacuzzi tub!
Outside you will find a separately fenced backyard with a pool and open patio area surrounded by palm trees.
Located at the back of the property is a 6-stall horse barn with electricity. Water is run to the pasture for easy access.
The entire 11.12 acres is fenced so horses can roam in both the front and back of the property.
The pond is situated in the middle of the tract with a dock access at the front of the house – a great spot for fishing or enjoying the serenity of your home.
Scroll through the photos below for a virtual tour.
The property is listed for $365,000 and is located at:
- Information courtesy Zillow.com
If serenity and privacy is what you want.... this is the home in Moultrie is for you.
As featured on
This raised cottage, Greek revival style home originally built in 1841 is located on +/- 6.7…
The home known by Netflix viewers as the LaRusso Mansion from the hit show "Cobra Kai" is lo…
- Sri Lanka grants bail to captain of cargo ship embroiled in one of its worst environmental disasters
- Summer basketball action continues for area high school teams
- Georgia's Fulton County under state investigation for allegedly violating ballot drop box form rules
- Indian pilots fight for compensation after colleagues die of Covid-19
- Would-be school developer's 'misstatements' draw response from Dougherty schools superintendent
- Westover grad Haven "Hitman" Brady Jr. readying for biggest pro fight at Miami Marlins park
- Dr. Michael Stafford Manning
- Chris Brown to perform at Albany Civic Center
- Camellias in Albany park unveiled by work of Alabama church group, neighbors
- Sheila Ann Hatcher
- Georgia lawmakers respond to crime wave
- Justice seeks to bar Wilkinson County tax preparer
- Pretoria Fields Collective still standing as second hemp season kicks off
- Albany Scout John Holton wins National Heroism Award
- ON THE MARKET: Moultrie home on 5 acres of land features crown molding, gazebo and pond
- Comparing minimum wage to the cost of living in every state
- PHOTOS: Lee County Football Summer 7-on-7
- ON THE MARKET: Lee County home on 11 acres boasts in-ground pool, horse barn, and fishing pond
- County in every state with the lowest home prices
- Iconic fly fishing destinations in every state
- PHOTOS: Pets available for adoption this week at Moultrie Colquitt County Humane Society - May 19
- ON THE MARKET: This home was built in 1841, moved to Albany in 1990, then renovated
- 10 editorial and topical cartoons from the past week — June 7
- PHOTOS: Monroe vs. Americus-Sumter Summer Basketball
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.