The Albany Area Chamber hosted its 111th annual meeting April 29 on the bricks at Thronateeska in downtown Albany.
A band and taste of Albany food vendors provided a unique atmosphere as part of the celebration.
The meeting, presented by Georgia CEO and Colony Bank, included the transfer of the chairman’s gavel; presenting the Chamber’s Lifetime Service Award award; recognizing the 2020 Small Business of the Year and the 2020 Nonprofit of the Year and announcing the 2020 Albany Under 40 Young Professional of the Year.
- Recipe of the Week: When cereal won't cut it anymore, take breakfast off autopilot with these tasty recipes
- A Florida police union said a book about police brutality was propaganda. Now, a local school district has paused its use
- Greene supporters stuck in the wrong century
- Helping Hands a rewarding opportunity to serve community
- Former Georgia Regent Dean Alford indicted in fraud scheme
- Harold N. Breeden
- Suspect in custody after Idaho middle school shooting that injured three
- Albany Fire Department losing qualified employees due to pay, staffing issues
- Larry Cole
- Most Wanted -- Albany Area Crime Stoppers
- Chuck Mendenhall: The end of a legendary career
- ASU graduates honored during special ceremonies
- Ronald Blaine (Ronnie) Akridge
- Retired firefighter Gary Ball brings decades of community service as candidate for Dougherty School Board
- ON THE MARKET: Albany home on Flint River features double boat dock, tankless water heater
- PHOTOS: Pets available for adoption this week at Moultrie Colquitt County Humane Society - May 5
- PHOTOS: Albany State University Dual Enrollment Graduates - Spring 2021
- PHOTOS: Albany State University Spring Health Sciences and Nursing Pinning Ceremony
- Highest-rated Class of 2021 football recruits from Georgia
- PHOTOS: Albany State University Spring Commencement
- Recipes from South Carolina
- PHOTOS: Albany State University College of Education PENning Ceremony
- Recipes from Alabama
- College majors that earn the most money
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.