Success doesn't happen overnight, and plenty of celebrities had other jobs and dreams before making it big.
Here, we look at 10 stars who pursued a career in healthcare as they helped out those in need with their medical knowledge and skills.
Surgeries and more!Updated
- Bang Showbiz
Everyone on the big screen had to start somewhere, with plenty of Hollywood actors having other jobs before becoming blockbuster stars.
As featured on
Hollywood screen legend Sidney Poitier died on Friday, January 7, 2022, at the age of 94.
The COVID-19 pandemic slowed down the production of many series and delayed the premiere of …
- Georgia corrections prepares to spend $600 million to replace older prisons
- Lee County football program announces 2022 schedule
- Subadan's tenure at Douglas County lasts eight months
- Columbus Army veteran Jeremy Hunt declares for U.S. House District 2
- Albany Fire Department responds to fatal structure fire
- Eddie Mildred Glover
- COVID numbers spiking for Albany employees, hospitalizations hit 125
- Georgia state investigators probe fatal shooting by off-duty deputy
- Macon-Bibb County, Georgia is among the worst cities in the country for auto theft
- Jesse Lee Nolan
- ON THE MARKET: 4 bedroom Lee County home features bonus room, in-ground pool
- PHOTOS: Take a photo tour of Athens-Clarke County, Georgia with the Albany Herald
- GET OUT THERE: 5 things to do in southwest Georgia this weekend, Jan. 21-23
- PHOTOS: Let the games begin: Albany offering weekly checkers and chess play
- PHOTOS: Albany State University Martin Luther King, Jr. Justice Brunch
- Metros sending the most people to Columbus, Georgia
- PHOTOS: Deerfield-Windsor vs. Tattnall Square Basketball
- PHOTOS: Georgia Bulldogs vs. Florida Gators Gymnastics
- PHOTOS: Albany State University What's Up Wednesday: Wellness in Action
- PHOTOS: Albany State University MLK Day of Service Project
POLL: It's been exactly one year since President Biden took office. Do you think he is doing a good job?
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.