This 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom waterfront home in the Hidden Lakes subdivision has all the bells and whistles anyone would want.
The home has approximately 3,468 square feet of living space.
A 23-foot, two-story entrance leads you into the home. On your right, you will find a formal living room with deep moldings and beautiful pine flooring.
Adjacent to the living room is the formal dining room that can accommodate a large table with all the leaves and other serving pieces.
The gourmet kitchen features a large center island, gorgeous countertops & backsplash, WOLF gas range with grill, two ovens, SUBZERO refrigerator, and lots of storage.
The kitchen opens to the great room that features a gas fireplace, lofty 10 ' ceiling height, and lots of natural light.
Next to this room you will find the media/playroom which is great for having family close by or could double as a nursery or downstairs office.
Upstairs you will find the master suite. The master bath has travertine floors, a travertine shower and tub surround, a large frame-less glass shower with double shower heads, an over-sized soaker tub beneath a lovely picture window, his and her separate vanities, and two walk-in closets, both with custom built-ins.
Outside, the beautiful gardens can be admired from the brick patio or sitting by the lake.
Other features of the house include:
• wide heart pine flooring
• custom built brick paver patio
• gorgeous live oak
• soft water system
• reverse osmosis drinking water & ice
• specialty lighting and unique ceiling fans throughout
• carpet in bedrooms
• irrigation system
• two-car garage
• full walk-in area off the garage that is a huge shop area
• additional storage closet in garage
Scroll through the photos below for a virtual tour of this lake front home.
The home is listed for $389,000 and is located at:
- Information courtesy Zillow.com
As featured on
Roofstock selected 10 emerging real estate trends in 2021, using data from the Emerging Tren…
This 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom cottage home situated on 1.2 acres of land with views of the Flin…
- President Biden's approval rating falls in Georgia
- Phyllis Whitley-Banks leaving city of Albany staff
- Georgia Attorney General Chris Carr joins 23 state AGs, threatening legal action over Biden COVID mandates
- Ferrell Henry
- Betty Carol Rainey
- Augustus Walters
- 5 reasons why FDA advisers did not recommend Covid-19 booster shots for everyone
- Albany Police Department to initiate voucher program to help drivers fix defective cars
- Alex Murdaugh's attorney says Murdaugh will turn himself in Thursday
- Cotton virus confirmed in 24 Georgia counties
- PHOTOS: Monroe vs. Northeast Macon Football
- PHOTOS: Albany State vs. Shorter Football
- PHOTOS: Lee County vs. Lowndes Football
- Top country song from the year you graduated high school
- PHOTOS: The five players who integrated the University of Georgia's football team in 1971
- PHOTOS: Westover football team defeats Early County
- 10 potential early signs of dementia
- How in-house counsel salaries stack up
- What summer weather was like the year you were born
- Most popular baby names in the last 100 years
POLL: September is International Update Your Resumé Month. When was the last time you updated your resumé?
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.
Sponsored by GaJobSource.com