One person died and another was transported to Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital for treatment after a fire broke out around 1:30 p.m. at 423 W. Tift Ave. in Albany Friday afternoon.
Thank you .
Your account has been registered, and you are now logged in.
Check your email for details.
Submitting this form below will send a message to your email with a link to change your password.
An email message containing instructions on how to reset your password has been sent to the e-mail address listed on your account.
Your purchase was successful, and you are now logged in.
A receipt was sent to your email.