ALBANY — The Georgia Emergency Management and Homeland Security Agency presented Dougherty County with a check for disaster recovery reimbursement from Hurricane Michael on Thursday. Dougherty County Commission Chairman Chris Cohilas accepted the check in the amount of $1.5 million from Thomas Moore, GEMA deputy director of emergency management.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- COVID-19 is not only cause of business closures
- Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College students will see fall changes
- Dougherty School System names two new principals
- Albany protesters hold peaceful demonstration
- Downtown hotel seeks assistance from Albany Commission as it deals with coronavirus impact
- Former Albany Mayor Eugene Clark dies at age 94
- Albany Area Primary Health Care has fought COVID-19 in 'shadows'
- Dougherty Commission approves mask ordinance, air cleaning equipment for courthouse
- 'Boogaloo' extremist group identified at Athens protest
- Sarah Mims