Physical therapist Amanda Eller was found alive after she got lost on a hike on the Hawaiian island of Maui to connect with nature. CNN's Nick Watt has the story of how she survived for 17 days in the forest.
As featured on
Three weeks ago, Amanda Eller felt drawn to go to the Makawao Forest Reserve on the Hawaiian island of Maui to connect with nature and get grounded.
- Tift Tap House to open in downtown Tifton
- Udoto: I am not the person portrayed in incident
- Area farmer to provide cotton for Wrangler specialty jeans collection
- Daniel Harrell
- Businessman Gilbert Udoto arrested
- Leesburg native named interim assistant dean of UGA College of Pharmacy extended campus
- Saying farewell to the magic of The Albany Herald press
- ASU Athletics Director resigns
- Albany experiencing ebb and flow of local restaurants
- Charlie Daniels